U-Line Marine Black Ice Maker - BI95BTP
High performance along with energy efficiency and custom styling are the defining
features of the U-Line family of ice makers. As developer and manufacturer of
the world's first built-in undercounter ice maker, U-Line has always been at
the forefront of the industry. There are more U-Line ice makers onboard boats
and RV's than any other brand of ice maker in the world.
- Makes lots of ice - fast! An abundant supply of ice cubes in an amazingly
- Daily ice rate up to 23 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity up to 12 lbs.
- Requires no drain: Can be easily installed in any area and needs only a
1/4 inch outside diameter water line connection
- Corrosive resistant components: Hinges & fasteners are stainless steel to
- Conserves water: Makes over 20 lbs. of ice cubes daily from only 2-3/4 gallons
- Conserves energy: Use less electricity than a 75-watt light bulb
- Accepts a 1/4” flat or raised insert custom door panel
- Field reversible door with zero clearance door swing
- 1/2 inch wide mounting flange for easy mounting in surrounding cabinets
- Floor to bottom of door 8-15/16"
- 1/2 Inch Mounting Flange Surrounds Front of Cabinet add flange to dimensions
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel
- Field Reversible Door
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production 23lbs.
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity 12lbs.
- Defrost Technology Manual
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps 18.0
- Unit: 60 lbs
- Shipping: 66 lbs
- Depth: 17"
- Height: 24.75"
- Width: 13.94"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts