Viking Professional Series Premiere 27" Stainless Steel Built-In Double Electric Oven - VEDO5272SS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow
and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean
while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven
is ready to begin cooking when you are
- New! Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard
with three oven racks including three TruGlide full extension oven racks (two
in the upper oven and one in the lower oven)
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior
broiling performance and maximum coverage
- High performance cooking modes includes
- TruConvec convection cooking
- Convection roast
- Convection bake
- Convection broil
- Conventional bake
- Three-level conventional broil
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking
time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provides more roasting and broiling options
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access
- One rack comes standard in each oven cavity and additional racks may
be purchased as accessories
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty stainless steel finish knobs shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum
energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Upper Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Volume (Total): 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 3.6 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (Total): 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Electrical Requirements: 4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 50 Amp Electrical
Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V 40.0 Amps, 208V 34.7 Amps
- Height: 51-7/8"
- Width: 26-1/2"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 46"
- Height - Both Ovens: 16-1/2"
- Width - Both Ovens: 22-5/16"
- Depth - Upper Oven (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Depth - Upper Oven (Overall): 19-1/2"
- Depth - Lower Oven (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Depth - Lower Oven (Overall): 19-1/2"
- Standard Cutout Width: 25-1/2"
- Standard Cutout Depth: 24"
- Standard Cutout Height: 50-5/8"
- Flush Mount Cutout Width: 26-15/16"
- Flush Mount Cutout Depth: 25-3/4"
- Flush Mount Cutout Height: 52-7/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two-year full – complete product
- Ninety-day full – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Five-year limited – oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements