Viking Professional Series Conventional Stainless Steel Countertop or Built-In Microwave Oven, Model
Viking microwave provides an array of powerful settings. In addition to an
extra-large capacity, the VMOS also offers exceptional features like warm/hold
and sensor cooking.
- 13 Food Specific Settings
Enjoy endless cooking options at the tip of your fingers with 13 sensor settings,
breakfast and lunch options.
- 15 Minute Dinner and Preset Recipes
Quick and easy gets quicker and easier with recipes that are already preset.
- Countertop or Built-in
Convenience has never been so convenient thanks to a choice of countertop
or built-in models. Customizable with trim kit option.
With one touch of a button, a minute of cooking time is added to your meal.
Keep everything fresh and tasty with warm/hold. Keeps foods warm for an extended
period of time.
- Child Safety Lock
Prevent unwanted use and avoid action figure meltdowns with the child safety
- 1100 Watts
- 2.0 Cu. Ft. Interior Caviity
- Commercial-type styling and design
- 13 Sensor settings—adjusts cooking times and power levels for a variety
of foods and quantities
- Breakfast and Lunch options for cooking and re-heating popular food items
- 15 Minute Dinners and Preset Recipes each offer five recipes with easy-to-follow
- Add-A-Minute allows you to add a minute of extra cooking time with the touch
of one button
- Warm/Hold feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Interior light
- Suitable for placement on countertop, in 30”W. or 36”W. multi-use chamber,
or installed as a built-in using a trim kit. (Chambers and trim kits sold
separately—see Installation Notes & Accessories for part numbers.)
- Height: 13.38"
- Width: 24"
- Depth: 19.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Years Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above