Garmin Nuvi 465LMT GPS Navigation System, Model 0100078601
Ease your way down the highway with nüvi 465LMT – our first nüvi designed specifically
for the over-the-road trucking industry. Featuring free lifetime maps and traffic
for the U.S. and Canada, preloaded National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS)
Breakdown Directory, truck-friendly points of interest, and specialized routing
options throughout the lower 48 states and Canada, this full-featured navigator
was made for life on the road. nüvi 465LMT also lets you create custom vehicle
profiles tailored to what you’re driving and what you’re hauling. It’s convenience
created with over-the-road drivers in mind.
Includes Free Lifetime Map and Traffic Updates
With free Lifetime Map¹ and Traffic² updates, you always have the most up-to-date
maps, points of interest and navigation information available at your fingertips.
Traffic information is updated constantly, and map updates are available for
download up to 4 times a year. Both features are ready to go, right out of the
box, with no subscription or update fees and no expiration dates.
Navigate With Confidence
nüvi 465LMT is the first navigation device to provide locations in the NTTS
Breakdown Directory to its trucking-relevant points of interest. The NTTS Breakdown
Directory is the most comprehensive guide to semi-truck repair facilities nationwide,
including those offering 24-hour road service.
Get The Big Picture
Featuring a 4.3” (10.92 cm) high-resolution touchscreen display, nüvi 465LMT
provides users with a wealth of information in great detail. Preloaded with
detailed, street-level maps of the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico, nüvi 465LMT
speaks street names so drivers will receive turn-by-turn, voice-prompted directions,
such as “turn right on Main Street.” nüvi 465LMT also comes standard with Lane
Assist, which guides users to the right lane at the right time – especially
helpful when navigating complex highway interchanges.
Know The Way
With detailed maps providing turn-by-turn directions that call out streets
by name, nüvi 465LMT provides specialized routing to support truck-related restrictions
in both the U.S. and Canada (customizable by height, weight, length, width and
hazardous materials). Simply enter dimensions and load restrictions and nüvi
465LMT guides you according to your requirements. You even can enter multiple-point
routing so you can take a more efficient route between multiple stops along
your trip. And with HotFix® satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position
faster to get you there quicker.
Steer Clear of Hazards
Know what lies in your path with nüvi 465LMT. It displays warning information
of upcoming road conditions to make drivers aware of possible hazards along
the route such as sharp curves and steep grades. You’ll also get lateral wind
warnings and notification when the road narrows. It’s the safe way to travel
down the highway.
Avoid Traffic Tie-ups
Put traffic jams behind you with nüvi 465LMT's integrated FM traffic receiver.
Receive free alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead
on your route. Simply touch nüvi's screen to view traffic details or detour
around the problem area.
Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, nüvi 465LMT integrates Bluetooth® wireless technology
with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth
phone and talk hands-free through the 465LMT while staying focused on the road.
Simply dial numbers with nüvi's touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer
calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient
one-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
Physical & Performance
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded street maps
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 15
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): internal and mount speaker
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.")
- Lane assist (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): with junction
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route)
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation)
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road)
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.)
- Bluetooth® wireless technology:
- FM traffic compatible
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads in the
U.S. and Europe)
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address
- Garmin Locate™ (marks position when removed from windshield mount)
- ecoRoute™ (calculates a more fuel-efficient route)
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your device)
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device)
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos)
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature)
- Additional: This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® XP
or newer and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
What's In The Box:
- nüvi 465
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America
- Lifetime maps¹ and traffic² (indicated by "LMT" after model number on the
- FM traffic receiver with 12/24 volt power cable
- Dash mount
- USB cable
- Dashboard disc
- Quick start manual
- Unit: 6.1 ounces
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Width: 4.8"
- Height: 2.9"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Free Lifetime Map Updates entitle you to receive up to 4 map data updates
per year, when and as such updates are made available on the Garmin website,
for this specific Garmin product only until this product’s useful life expires
or Garmin no longer receives map data from its third party supplier, whichever
is shorter. The updates you receive will be updates to the same geographic
map data originally included with your Garmin product when originally purchased.
Garmin may terminate your Lifetime Map Updates at any time if you violate
any of the terms of the End User License Agreement accompanying your nüvi
- Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin traffic receiver
(as long as you own a compatible Garmin GPS) or as long as Garmin receives
traffic data from its traffic supplier, whichever is shorter. Traffic content
not available for all areas. See www.navteq.com/rdstraffic for traffic coverage
areas and www.garmin.com/traffic/fm/navteq.html for program License Agreement
containing complete terms and conditions.