Viking Designer Series 36" Stainless Steel Continuous Grate Gas Cooktop, Model
The stylish arc of the Designer Series continuous grate cooktops allow easy
movement of cookware. The cooktops feature a one-piece steel top, providing
elegant curves and a seamless, easy-to-clean surface.
- Continuous Grate
It's a breeze to slide stew laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with
the heavy-duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Permanently Sealed Burners
Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners.
Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
- Stainless Steel Knobs
Keep everything under control with our childproof and slip-proof durable rubber
stainless steel knobs. These push-to-turn, removable knobs provide safe, easy
operation as well as cleanup.
- Automatic Electric Spark Ignition
Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric
spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if
- Dimensioned to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast iron caps
- One-piece tooled top with large spill collection area around burners
- Heavy-duty stainless steel control knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety
- Sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner
- Six burners
- Left front—12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Left rear—10,000 BTU high/1,500 BTU low
- Center—14,000 BTU high/2,000 BTU low
- Right rear—8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Right front—6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Unit: 60 lbs
- Shipping: 65 lbs
- Cutout Width: 34.88”
- Cutout Height: 3.13”
- Cutout Depth: 19.75” min. to 20.13” max.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and