Kanex mLinq USB to HDMI Audio Video Adapter - MLINQ
The Kanex mLinq™ is a premium grade USB to HDMI Audio Video adapter designed
to enable a simple and cost effective way for extending and connecting your
Mac to a second or third display in high-definition.
Mac users can now utilize up to three displays showing stunning content from;
the notebook screen, a second display via the Mini DisplayPort to your Apple
LED Cinema Display and the third from the USB port to your HDTV.
- Have a blast for your past Macs
For legacy Macs (2006-2009 models) that does not include a Mini DisplayPort
connector, our mLinq is a perfect solution allowing you to connect to any
HDMI enabled external display such as an HD projector, monitor or an HDTV.
Unleash HD content by transforming your USB port into an active external video
card. Piping out HD video and audio from your legacy Mac just got easier!
- 3rd Display for your Mac
Ever wonder how to hook up a 3rd display to your Mac? Well, it’s simple! Just
connect the mLinq to your existing USB port and create a panoramic workspace
by viewing your desktop across multiple displays without sacrificing continuity.
- Quick and simple
Set-up is a breeze for those who have plugged a USB cable or any other USB
peripherals before. The mLinq needs a one-time software installation, then
plug and play. Even hot swap with ease, with no need for hardware updates.
- Powered from within
Don’t bother with cumbersome power supplies that take up space. The mLinq
is powered via USB. With a built-in LED light, the adapter will conveniently
communicate to you when it’s on and working.
||The Kanex mLinq USB to HDMI adapter is designed to create a simple and cost effective way to extend and connect your Mac to a second or third display in high-definition.
- Input: USB 2.0
- Output: HDMI
- USB 2.0 supports audio, video and power
- Supported Resolutions: 480i, 576i, 1080i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p, 1920x1080,
1600x1200 (desktop display)
- Operating Frequency:
- Vertical Frequency Rate - 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth Max - 1.65Gbps/165MHz
- Supports all built-in audio/video decoders for media players
- Requires easy 1x software installation (software included)
- Compatible with:
- Mac OS 10.4.11 or later (Intel-based only)
- Windows 7 (32/64bit), Windows Vista (32/64bit), and Windows XP (32bit)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Limited 1-Year
Parts And Labor