Acer Veriton X Black Desktop Computer, Model VX4618GUI7260W
The compact Veriton X Series desktops pack powerful components and advanced
technologies to handle the most challenging office tasks. These PCs also feature
ample support and security for the company network. The modular, tool-less design
makes accessibility easy, and energy-efficient certifications signify cost savings
and care for the environment.
- Operating System:
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 32 bit
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64 bit - dual-hotload OS
- Processor: Intel® Quad Core™ i7-2600 Processor
- Processor Speed: 3.40GHz
- Chipset: Intel® Q65 Express chipset
- Cache: 8MB Intel® Smart Cache
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM (Expandable to 16 GB)
- Memory Standard: DDR3-1333/PC3-10600
- Total Memory Slots: 4
- Hard Drive: 500 GB [7200RPM Serial ATA] hard drive
- Optical Drive(s): DVD±R/RW DL
- Video Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics
- Network & Communication: Gigabit Ethernet
- Memory Slots: 4 DIMM (240-pin, DDR3) (occupied)
- Expansion Slots: PCI Express
- USB Standard USB: 2.0
- Number of USB Ports: 10
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Audio Line In: Yes
- Audio Line Out: Yes
- VGA: Yes
- Power Description: Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 220 W
- Height: 10.49"
- Width: 4"
- Depth: 15.62"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three-year limited
warranty* with limited on-site service during first year**
- One-year limited warranty* with limited on-site service during first year**
for the following models: VX275-XXXXXXX
- *For a free copy of the standard limited warranty end-users should see a
reseller where Acer products are sold or write to Acer America Corporation,
Warranty Department, P.O. Box 6137, Temple, TX 76503.
- **On-site service applies to the continental U.S. and Canada only and may
not be available in all locations. In those areas where on-site service is
provided, a technician will be dispatched, if necessary, following efforts
to resolve the problem by telephone support.