APC 865 Watts Power-saving Back-UPS XS - BX1500G
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components
in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without
sacrificing any protection.
- Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive
- Power-saving outlets
Automatically cuts power to idle equipment to conserve electricity.
- Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Data-line Protection
Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete
protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect
your equipment from “back door” surges traveling through data lines,
as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power
- Transformer Block Spacing
Connect bulky transformer block plugs without covering up other outlets.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require
battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries
are being replaced
- Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages
without discharging the battery.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs
to be replaced.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening
the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific
power environments or generator applications.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and
replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent,
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected
service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty
Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in
the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator
This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the
- Battery replacement without tools
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- LCD graphics display
Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters
- Output Power Capacity: 865 Watts / 1500 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Efficiency at Full Load: 86%
- Waveform Type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections:
- (5) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- (5) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length: 1.83 meters
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended
electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time: 16 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC124
- RBC™ Quantity: 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Port: USB
- Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating: 355 Joules
- Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through
: zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Data Line Protection: RJ-45 Modem/Fax/DSL/ISDN/10-100 Base-T protection,Cable
modem / Video protection
- Master Carton Units: 2.00
- Master Carton Weight: 58.11 lbs
- Color: Black
- SCC Codes: 1073130426839 7
- Units per Pallet: 24.00
- Pallet Weight: 892.1 lbs
- Operating Environment: 0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Operating Elevation: 0-3000 meters
- Storage Temperature: -5 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95%
- Storage Elevation: 0-15000 meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 0.00 dBA
- Regulatory Approvals: TUV
- Environmental Compliance: RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs
- Height: 11.89"
- Width: 4.41"
- Depth: 15"
- Height: 15"
- Width: 9.02"
- Depth: 19.02"
- Unit: 23.85 lbs
- Shipping: 28.06 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 3 years repair