HP PhotoSmart C410 Black eStation All In One Printer - CQ521A
Boost your home versatility. Easily fax, scan and copy with a 50-page ADF,
and print photos and Web content without a PC. HP ePrint and wireless networking
provide you with the connectivity options to print anywhere, anytime, with any
- Gain the versatility to tackle it all from home.
- Fax, scan and copy unattended, and handle two-sided documents, using
the 50-page automatic document feeder.
- Print lab-quality photos directly from the all-in-one, using memory
card slots and the color display.
- Count on affordable, individual inks for long-lasting photos, and
get a better value for frequent printing.
- Have more fun with your photos with HP Photo Creations software, and
get tools to make photo printing even easier.
- Print from anywhere, anytime, with any device.
- Print at your convenience—whether it’s from across town or across the
room—using HP ePrint.
- Print and share from multiple PCs, and stay connected, using integrated
wireless and wired networking.
- Wirelessly print directly from a smartphone, using HP mobile printing
- Quickly print from the Web without using a PC.
- Print from the Web without a PC—coupons, recipes, greeting cards and
more—directly from the color display.
- Use the color display to print photos and make copies, scans and photo
- Make the most of fun and useful templates for calendars, games and more,
using HP Quick Forms.
- Conserve resources and save energy.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Save energy and print more responsibly, using an all-in-one that is
ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Reduce waste by choosing an all-in-one that is shipped in an innovative,
reusable tote bag.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- All-in-one functions Print, copy, scan, fax, Web
- Multitasking capability
- HP e-Print
- Print speed black (draft, letter) Up to 33 ppm
- Print speed color (draft, letter) Up to 32 ppm
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode) Up to 10.5 ppm Print speed, color
(normal quality mode) Up to 7.5 ppm Print speed, laser comparable, black Up
to 10.5 ppm Print speed, laser comparable, color Up to 7.5 ppm Print speed,
color, 4x6 photo (draft mode)
- As fast as 17 sec
- Page yield footnote For information on cartridge page and photo yields,
- Monthly duty cycle Up to 1600 pages
- Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print resolution, black Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print speed footnote Either after first page or after first set of ISO test
pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims
- Print resolution, color Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi optimized
- Paper handling standard,input 125-sheet input tray, 20-sheet photo tray
- Paper handling standard,output 50-sheet output tray
- Envelope capacity Up to 15 envelopes
- Envelope feeder 15
- Duplex printing (printing on both sides of paper) Automatic (standard)
- Document finishing Sheetfed
- Media sizes, standard Main tray: letter, legal, executive, 3 x 5 in, 4 x
6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes; Photo tray: 3.5 x 5 in, 4 x 6
in, 5 x 7 in
- Media sizes, custom Photo tray: 3.5 x 5 to 5 x 7 in; Main tray: 3 x 5 to
8.5 x 14 in
- Media types Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), transparencies, envelopes, labels,
cards (index, greeting)
- Media weight, recommended 16 to 24 lb
- Memory, standard 64 MB
- Memory, maximum 64 MB
- Print languages, standard HP PCL 3 GUI
- Scanner type Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical Up to 4800 dpi
- Bit depth 48-bit
- Scan size, maximum (flatbed) 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size, maximum (ADF) 8.5 x 14 in
- Copy speed, black (copies per minute) Up to 33 cpm
- Copy speed, color (copies per minute) Up to 32 cpm
- Copy resolution, black Up to 1200 optimized dpi (from 600 input dpi)
- Copy resolution, color Up to 1200 optimized dpi (from 600 input dpi)
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings 25 to 400%
- Maximum number of copies Up to 50 copies
- Fax transmission speed (seconds per page) 3 sec per page
- Fax memory Up to 90 pages
- Fax note Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution.
More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more
- Fax resolution, black (dots per inch) Up to 300 x 300 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number Up to 90 numbers
- Auto redial
- Fax delayed sending
- Fax broadcast 20
- Junk fax barrier Requires Caller ID
- Remote retrieval
- Fax forwarding
- Connectivity, standard 1 USB (2.0); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Minimum system requirements PC: Microsoft® Windows® 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)
or 64-bit (x64) processor; 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) RAM; 1.3 GB hard
disk space; Internet Explorer; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection; USB
port; Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor; 512
MB RAM; 1.3 GB hard disk space; Internet Explorer; CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet
connection; USB port; Windows® XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only); any Intel
Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor; 233 MHz or higher; 128 MB RAM;
600 MB hard disk space; Internet Explorer 6 or higher; CD-ROM/DVD drive or
Internet connection; USB port. *Supports 32-bit only. Macintosh: Mac OS X
v 10.5 or v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core processor; 256 MB RAM, 300
MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or internet connection, USB
- Compatible operating systems Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows®
XP (SP2)* or higher (32-bit only); Mac OS X v 10.5 or v 10.6
- Display 2.4" LCD (color graphics)
- Memory Card Compatibility CompactFlash; Memory Stick; Memory Stick Duo;
Secure Digital/MultimediaCard; Secure Digital High Capacity Card; xD-Picture
- Borderless Printing (up to 8.5 x 11 in)
Power and operating requirements
- Power supply Input voltage 100 to 240 V (+/- 10%), 50 to 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz),
- Power consumption 31.1 watts maximum
- Power consumption (Active) 34 watts
- Power Consumption (Standby) 6.5 watts
- Power Consumption, Powersave 4.4 watts
- Power Consumption (Manual-off) 0.4 watts
- Power consumption footnote Power requirements are based on the country/region
where the product is sold. Do not convert operating voltages or use with other
voltages. Doing so might cause damage that would not be covered under HP product
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions 54 dB(A) (printing at 16 ppm)
- Acoustic power emissions 6.7 B(A) (printing at 16ppm)
- Operating temperature range 59 to 95º F
- Recommended Operating humidity range 25 to 75% RH, 28º C maximum dewpoint
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
What's In The Box:
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-All-in-One Printer (C410a)
- Basics Guide
- HP 564 Black Ink Cartridge (~250 pages)
- HP 564 Photo Ink Cartridge (~130 4 x 6-in photos)
- HP 564 Cyan Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Magenta Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP 564 Yellow Ink Cartridge (~300 pages)
- HP Photo Creations Software CD
- Power cord
- Power supply
- Phone cord
- Reusable tote
- Accessory bag
- Unit: 23 lbs
- Shipping: 26 lbs
- Depth: 17.8"
- Height: 11.14"
- Width: 18.43"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts