Alpine Multi-View Rear Camera System - HCEC200R
With a multi-view camera system, get in and out of tight spots with ease. View
objects to the rear and sides of your vehicle with the HCE-C200R Multi-view
rear camera system.
- Multiple view options
A multi-view system will show you the obstacles around the front, sides, and
rear of the vehicle from different angles to assist you with parking, backing
up and to connect a trailer.
- Your Parking assistant- Plus
- Normal rear view shows objects directly behind your vehicle.
- Wide rear view shows a wider field of vision behind your vehicle, it’s
better than relying on those side mirrors for sure.
- With the ground rear view see how close objects are behind the vehicle.
- Using the split rear view, see the back left and right corners of your
vehicle on the screen.
- Front view displays objects in front of the vehicle, helpful when parallel
parking. (This view is only available with the HCE-C200F add-on camera,
- Front ground view shows how close objects are in front of the vehicle.
This is helpful when parallel parking. (This view is only available with
the HCE-C200F add-on camera, sold separately).
- The split front view shows the front left and right corners of the vehicle.
(This view is only available with the HCE-C200F add-on camera, sold separately).
- Easy Installation Option
The KTX-C10LP license plate frame (sold separately) is an easy way to mount
the HCE-C200F camera to the front of your vehicle.