KitchenAid 30" Black Induction Electric Cooktop, Model KICU500XBL
Thinking of buying a KitchenAid Cooktop? Then look no further than the KitchenAid 30" Black Induction Electric Cooktop, Model KICU500XBL. With an induction cooktop, you'll receive one of the most responsive cooktops available. Induction cooktops have been designed to make sure that even if accidentally left on, no one will be burned. This is due to magnets that sense how much metal is on the cooktop. If the amount of ferrous metal isn't large enough, the cooktop will remain off. In addition, this KitchenAid Electric Cooktop offers a Performance Boost Function that allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, letting you quickly boil water. To sweeten the deal, this KitchenAid Cooktop offers a Melt & Hold function that uses low power levels for melting ingredients that typically burn if exposed to excessive heat. Experience a new generation of cooking with a KitchenAid Induction Cooktop.
- 4-Element Cooktop - Provides four independent cooking surface areas.
- 9 Heat Level Settings - Provide the versatility to select the power level needed to handle everything from searing to sautéing.
- Performance Boost - Allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 10 minutes, perfect for rapid boiling
- Touch-Activated Controls - Integrate seamlessly into the surface and include a slider for heat-level selection
- Simmer Function - Automatically selects a low power level to help maintain a constant simmer without boiling over.
- Melt and Hold - Uses low power levels for melting delicate ingredients or keeping cooked food warm without scorching.
- Pan Size Detection - Provides feedback on whether pan size is suitable for the selected element.
- Burner or Element Style: Induction
- Surface Material: Ceramic Glass
- Size: 30"
- Cooktop Type: Standard
- Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
- Number of Elements-Burners: 4
- Left Rear Power: 3200W/2300W
- Left Rear Size: 10"
- Left Rear Type: Power Boost
- Right Rear Power: 3200W/2300W
- Right Rear Size: 9"
- Right Rear Type: Power Boost
- Left Front Power: 1800W/1400W
- Left Front Size: 6"
- Left Front Type: Power Boost
- Right Front Power: 1800W/1400W
- Right Front Size: 7"
- Right Front Type: Power Boost
- Center Front Type: Single
- Downdraft Vent: No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Digital Display: Yes
- Cutout Height: 0"
- Cutout Width: 29 1/2"
- Cutout Depth: 19 5/16"
- Height: 2 3/8"
- Width: 30 13/16"
- Depth: 21 5/16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts