Perlick 24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Refrigerator, Model HA24RB1R
- 4.3 cubic feet of capacity
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interiors
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 Btu output
- Full-extension pullout shelving makes finding items and restocking your
refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Designed with fully integrated depth to allow flush fit with surrounding
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for abutment with surrounding cabinetry
- Optional wood overlay door kit with stand flush with cabinetry door, glass
with wood trim door, stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Available with solid stainless steel door, solid wood overlay door, glass
with stainless trim
- Convertible door design allows all doors the ability to be converted to
wood overlay from stainless steel
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Reversible swing door
- Refrigerator temperature - 33°-39° F
- Height: 32"
- Width: 23-7/8"
- Depth: 23-57/64"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Two Years Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above
More reasons to buy the Perlick HA24RB1R from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Perlick HA24RB1R is Brand New.
- The Perlick HA24RB1R Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3 Cu. Ft.|
| || |
Perlick 24" Stainless Steel Undercounter Refrigerator
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.