Le Creuset 9" Iron Handle Dune Skillet - L20242368
Cast iron skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying
and oven baking — and the Iron Handle Skillet from Le Creuset delivers that
same level of reliable performance time and time again. With a durable satin
black interior enamel and brilliant exterior enamel, the Iron Handle Skillet
is protected inside and out from chipping, cracking and excessive wear. Over
time, the skillet’s slightly abrasive interior develops a natural patina that
is ideal for searing and frying.
Comfort foods like cornbread are often prepared in a cast iron skillet lined
with bacon drippings or vegetable oil — and chefs everywhere attest to the cast
iron skillet’s unique ability to produce the desired balance of a crispy golden
crust and a soft, fluffy interior.
- Compact size for individual servings and maximum control
- Le Creuset’s durable black enamel finish (no seasoning required)
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A strong iron handle provides a steady grip during use and transfer
- Size 1.38 qt
- Interior Satin black
- Material Cast iron
- Recommended for frying, eggs, cornbread
- Heat Source Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Broiler, Oven &
- Cleaning Dishwasher safe
- Country Of Orgin France
- Length: 10.25"
- Height: 1.50"
- Width: 9"
- Diameter: 9"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Warranty