Sony Turntable, Model PSLX250H
The Sony PS-LX250H turntable is designed to give you quality audio production from your favorite records. It provides fully-automatic operation, with speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 rpm, a static balance tonearm, and convenient, front-mounted controls. With a belt drive system and a supplied moving magnet phono cartridge, the Sony PS-LX250H will let you enjoy your records with the best technology available.
- Fully-automatic operation
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Belt drive system
- Static balance tonearm
- Convenient, front mounted controls
- Supplied moving magnet phono cartridge
- Bonded diamond stylus
- Supplied dust cover
- Width: 16" (420mm)
- Height: 4" (100mm)
- Depth: 13-1/2" (342mm)
- Unit: 6.6 lbs
- Shipping: 11 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Labor: For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, if1 this Product is determined to be defective, SONY will repair or replace the Product, at its option, at no charge, or pay the labor charges to any SONY authorized service facility. After the warranty period, you must pay for all labor charges.
- Parts: In addition, SONY will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of one (1) year. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs.
- Accessories: Parts and labor for all accessories are for one (1) year. To obtain warranty service, you must take the Product, or deliver the Product freight prepaid, in either its original packaging or packaging affording an equal degree of protection, to any authorized SONY service facility.
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice. Non-metric weights and measures are approximate.