Viking Designer Series 24" Custom Panel Wine Cellar - DFUW1441CL
- Keyed Door Lock Keep that delightful wine all to yourself with the
protection of a keyed door lock.
- Hidden Touchpad Electronic Control Easy-to-use touchpad with LED
digital temperature readout, allows for instant adjustment and control, then
tucks away, smartly, out of sight.
- Low-Intensity Interior Lighting Dramatically display your wine collection
in its best light with low-intensity interior lighting.
- Six Wire Shelves Expand storage and reduce vibration with our six,
coated roller rack shelves.
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C)
- TruProtect™ system signals if door is left open or if temperature is
out of set range
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Six wire shelves store up to 54 wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks
- Roller shelves extend for easy loading and unloading
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place
- Shelves can be removed to store larger bottles
- Maple wood facings provide additional ultraviolet protection
- Low-intensity interior lighting
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch
- Keyed door lock provides protection for stored wines (glass door models)
- Undercounter or freestanding installation Custom Panel blends seamlessly
into cabinetry with locally supplied front panels; customer may purchase Viking
Professional or Designer handle, or opt for custom handle Must be ordered
either right- or left-hinge (specify R or L after model number) Can be installed
as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential
cabinets Adjustable leveling legs
- Unit: 130 lbs
- Shipping: 140 lbs
- Depth: 26.88"
- Height: 34-34.75"
- Width: 23.88"
- Depth With Door Open: 47.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Two year full warranty – complete unit
- Six-year full warranty – sealed system
- Lifetime limited – stainless steel exterior
- Twelve-year limited – sealed system
- Ninety-day limited – cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and