Jura Impressa J6 Automatic Coffee Center - 13548
The Jura IMPRESSA J6 automatic coffee center provides a true bean-to-cup experience, with high style and advanced features. Whether it is a classic cappuccino with rich and creamy foam, a perfectly pulled espresso, or deliciously produced pressure-brewed coffee, the Jura IMPRESSA J6 puts the power of brewing in the hands of the consumer.
This is the first Jura J- series model in elegant Piano Black, with a heavy duty chrome platform and small, stylish footprint. It features a stunning design on all sides that can make it a showpiece on a kitchen island. With its smooth, clean lines, this compact machine also fits easily under standard kitchen cabinets, ready to offer up the convenience of brewing cup by cup with the utmost quality.
Besides a long list of standard Jura features the IMPRESSA J6 boasts exciting technologies in the compact class. All functions are centrally located. Adding a new level of convenience, the well-designed and user-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 different programming options. All functions and settings are clearly communicated in the alpha-numeric LED display.
CERAMIC VALVE TECHNOLOGY
This internal technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in hotter temperature and more crema in your cup for the best in high-end pressure brewed coffee, ristretto, espresso, latte, cappuccino, café mocha latte and more
BUTTERFLY COFFEE SPOUT
A world's first: the dual coffee spout design moves up and down AND in and out to accommodate a larger range of different cups.
TRIPLE HOT WATER TEMPERATURE
The unique triple temperature setting for the hot water out-put produces a hotter Café Americano, pre-warms your cups faster and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
LOW NOISE DESIGN
The insulated conical burr grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any coffee center today.
The traditional frother attachment, called the Dual Frother Plus, and the measuring scoop for pre-ground coffee are always accessible in a covered storage compartment on top of the machine.
The 15-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless steel lined thermoblock that delivers cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Six pre-programmed beverage buttons prepare all your coffee drinks just with the push of a button. Within seconds the J6 is ready to deliver unlimited amounts of steam to heat and froth milk. The J6 comes standard with two frothing technologies (Dual Frother Plus and – the automatic frothing device – frothXpress). The 71 oz. water container and the 9 oz. bean container are larger than in any other compact coffee center. Sensors make sure that you never run out of beans or water. The pre-ground coffee funnel function automatically overrides the grinder and the CLEARYL water filter systems delivers the best tasting water for all your coffee varieties.
- Six one-touch beverage buttons (one espresso, two espresso, one coffee, two coffees, hot water, steam) are pre-programmed to deliver all your hot drinks with a push of a button.
- All buttons individually programmable: Four coffee strengths for the one-cup buttons, two coffee temperatures, three hot water output temperature, cup sizes from 0.5 oz to 8 oz for single cup coffee buttons, 0.5 to 8 oz for double cup coffee buttons (total of up to 16 oz. of coffee), 0.5 to 15 oz. for hot water button, 2 to 120 seconds for steam button.
- Unique rotary dial: Override strength and cup size while brewing (no affect on pre-programmed settings).
- Heavy duty chrome platform
- Height and width adjustable dual coffee spouts (Butterfly design)
- Integrated commercial solid steel conical burr grinder: 6 fineness settings for any type bean. Automatic clutch to prevent virtually all blockages from stones. Accessible upper burr.
- Low noise grinder construction: Quiet operation in any environment, at home, in the office, in the conference room.
- Electronic bean level sensor: Never a weak cup of coffee again. Never run out of beans.
- Automatic pre-ground funnel system. Accommodates pre-ground coffee. Ideal for use with second kind of coffee, e.g. decaf or flavored coffee.
- Two step pre-infusion for maximum aroma.
- Large variable brewing chamber: Automatically adjusts to hold between 5 and 16 grams of ground coffee. Coffee is always tamped (pressed) perfectly. Makes up to two 8 oz. cups of coffee at a time.
- Interchangeable frother systems (see video clips): Dual Frother Plus for traditional (manual) frothing and steaming with two settings for steaming only (latte) and frothing (cappuccino). frothXpress automatic frothing system siphons cold milk, combines it with steam and delivers any amount of frothed/steamed milk directly into your cups.
- 1450 W Stainless steel lined thermoblock water heating systems (no purging necessary): Always ready for coffee. No contact with aluminum, no taste transfer. After brewing the thermoblock automatically discharges any bit of hot rest-water into the tray. Every coffee starts with fresh, cold water.
- 15 bar power pump: Always high pressure brewed coffee with crema... always perfect!
- Two-step pre-infusion cycle moistens and conditions the ground coffee. Maximum flavor extraction with perfect crema topping.
- 71 oz. removable water container: Good for 45 espressos at a time.
- 9 oz. (250 grams) bean container.
- Concealed storage compartment for Dual Frother Plus and Measuring Scoop.
- Unique CLEARYL Water Care System. Removes chlorine, lead, aluminum and copper from your tap water for a better tasting coffee. A special organic additive removes almost all carbon and eliminates decalcifying.
- Electronic CLEARYL cartridge change indicator makes sure that you always have the best water possible.
- Made in Switzerland
- 10-digit LED display dialog system, visible from all angles. Gives short, plain language information and instructions, e.g. "Rinse", "Ready", "Fill Water", "Clean Machine", "Fill beans". Also shows coffee strength and cup size on demand.
- Illuminated brewing area. Whenever you push a button, two LED lights will illuminate your coffee. The lights will turn off automatically if the machine is not used for three minutes.
- Choose from five languages in the dialog system. English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch.
- Select from "Continuous-on" or "Auto-off" from 1/2 hour to 9 hours or manual off. Makes sure the machine stays on as long as you want.
- "Auto-on." The J6 turns itself on at the programmed time and is ready for your first cup.
- Main power switch plus On/Off switch As long as the main power switch is on, the On/Off switch on top of the machine is illuminated. In this position, the J6 can turn itself on automatically in the morning.
- Show cup size in display in metric (milliliter) or non-metric (ounces) version.
- Show time in AM/PM or 24 hour mode.
- Choose from two stand-by modes (always ready or energy saving stand by).
- Rinse button automatically illuminates before use.
- Automatic hot water rinse cycle cleans and preheats all internal arts.
- Automatic cleaning cycle indicator prevents coffee oil build-up in the brew chamber. A short 15 minutes automated tablet cleaning program with clear instructions in the LED display insures clean inner parts and coffee that will never taste oily or rancid. No inner parts need to be removed. The display will remind you automatically after approx. 200 cups of coffee.
- Automatic indicator when used coffee container is full. Used coffee container holds up to 16 coffee portions.
- Electronic water level sensor will never let the machine operate without water!
- Electronic bean container will never let the machine grind without enough beans.
- Information module lets you check how many cups are made with each beverage button, how often maintenance programs were used.
- Five level water hardness selector. Set the machine to your water hardness (comes with a water hardness indicator strip).
- Quick Reference Guide (water proof paper) to set up your J6 correctly and to get you to the first cup of coffee in minutes, 35 minute DVD, detailed operating instructions, frothXpress system with milk siphoning hose, 1 Clearyl Water Care Cartridge, 2 cleaning tablets, one bottle with concentrated cappuccino cleaner, water hardness indicator strip.
- The frothXpress system helps you to prepare perfect cappuccinos and lattes cup after cup. This system is already installed on your J5. It automatically siphons milk from your cold milk container, combines it with hot steam and delivers hot, frothed milk into your cappuccino cups. Turn the dial of the frothXpress from "cappuccino" (12 o'clock position) to "latte" (6 o'clock position) and the frothXpress will deliver hot steamed milk with very little or no froth for that delicious latte.
- Programmable! Program the steam button anywhere from 2 to 120 seconds, e.g. 14 seconds. From now on frothing will stop after 14 seconds. This way you will always have the same amount of hot frothed milk in your cup. No more wasted milk. Always the same taste! (During frothing you can always stop or prolong steaming using the rotary dial).
- Fill as many cups as you want then add your shot of espresso and serve identical lattes or cappuccinos.
- Temperature control! For that extra hot Cappuccino or Latte move the frothXpress Dial from the 12 or 6 o'clock setting towards the 2 or 4 o'clock setting. This will increase overall milk temperature. Turning the dial to the 3 o'clock setting will completely stop the flow of milk. Only hot steam will come out.
What’s in the box:
- Measuring Scoop
- Cleaning Tablets
- Clearyl Filter
- Water Hardness Indicator Strip
- Height: 13.25" (fits under standard kitchen cabinets!)
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 16.5 "
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited Warranty, or up to 6,000 cups of coffee, whichever comes first