Oakley Radar Path Jade Iridium Men's Sunglasses - 26214
The most demanding sport professionals in the world have fueled 30 years of
Oakley innovation. Athletes have won more championships and medals with our
sunglasses than with any other single sport product on earth. The heritage continues
with Oakley Radar, a milestone in performance technology.
Maintains Sharp, Clear Vision
RADAR features Oakley Hydrophobic™, a permanent lens coating that prevents
rain and sweat from building up on the lens. It also repels skin oils and other
contaminates, so the lens is smudge resistant and easy to keep clean. It even
eliminates static electricity, so dirt and dust particles won’t cling.
Stays Ahead Of The Sun
Radar lets you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment.
Many performance lens colors are available, and all lenses feature the unbeatable
clarity of Oakley’s High Definition Optics® (HDO®).
Offers A Secure, Custom Fit
Choose the nosepiece that gives you the best fit ’ two sizes are included
with every frame. Like the stem sleeves, they’re made of Unobtainium®
to increase grip with perspiration. Oakley’s Three-Point Fit optimizes
comfort and holds the lenses in precise optical alignment for superior clarity.
Optimizes Comfort, Protection and Clarity
Radar is made of lightweight O Matter® for all-day comfort. To keep the
heat of competition from swamping you with sweat, the frame geometry creates
a cooling flow of air. Pure Plutonite® lens material filters out 100% of
all UV, and Radar® meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection. The
semi-rimless design means there’s no frame rim to block downward view.
Optical clarity exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards, and patented Polaric Ellipsoid™
geometry extends razor-sharp vision all the way to the lens periphery.
- Jade Iridium Lens
Medium to bright light. Neutral lens tint for truer color perception. Features
an Iridium® coating to reduce glare. Excellent in hot, sunny conditions.
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Conditions: Medium to bright light
- Protection Index: 3
- Neutral / Contrast: Neutral
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter®
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid™
- Comes standard with Oakley Hydrophobic™/Oleophobic anti-smudge lens
coating on all lens options
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB
/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable
and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for
an extra lens
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder
up to -2.00)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor