JL Audio XD Series Monoblock Mobile Amplifier, Model XD3001
Amazingly small in size, but huge in audio performance, the JL Audio XD amplifiers
are the perfect solution for space-conscious installations or for anyone seeking
affordable excellence in a mobile amplifier.
JL Audio's exclusive NexD™ switching technology achieves total amplifier efficiencies
exceeding 80%, which means far less heat and less strain on your vehicle's electrical
system than a conventional large amplifier. This efficiency advantage, combined
with state-of-the-art microelectronic components allows us to use very compact
unitary cast alloy heat sinks. As with their more expensive HD siblings, XD's
also deploy our Advanced Thermal Rollback System to completely eliminate annoying
thermal shut-down events.
Beneath every XD's removable control cover, you will find studio-grade signal
processing with fully variable crossover filters. Also included are our noise-killing,
highly flexible differential-balanced inputs with remote level control capabilities
via the HD-RLC remote level control (optional).
Some might just see a small amplifier... But, for those who appreciate great
audio, XD's reveal something huge.
- NexD™ Class D Technology
Cutting-edge switching technology reduces distortion and delivers exceptional
- Advanced Rollback Protection
Borrowing a page from the HD amplifiers' bag of tricks, the XD amplifiers
employ advanced thermal and low-impedance protection to virtually eliminate
annoying amplifier shut-down events
- Active Crossover Features
Fully variable 12dB/octave filters with detented filter frequency selection
controls offer excellent tuning flexibility
- Preamp Outputs
Pass-through pre-amp outputs permit interconnection of multiple amplifiers
- Remote Level Control (HD-RLC)
With the addition of an HD-RLC you can control the overall level of the amplifier
(or amplifiers) from the front of your vehicle
- Differential-Balanced Inputs
Greatly reduce noise and provide compatibility with a wide range of sources,
including most OEM systems
- Description: Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier
- Inputs: Differential-balanced with RCA jack inputs
- On-board Crossover: Sallen-Key, 12 dB/octave Butterworth or 24 dB/octave
Linkwitz-Riley with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from
50 - 500 Hz (defeatable).
- Preamp Output: Buffered pass-through type
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 12 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- Rated Power: 300 W RMS @ 2 ohm (14.5V)
- Rated Power 14.4 V: 200W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms 300W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- Rated Power 12.5 V: 160W RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms 270W RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: 1% @ 2 ohm
- S/N Ratio
- >100 dB referred to rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- >80 dB referred to 1W (A-weighted, 20 Hz-20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 1KHz (+0, -1dB)
- Damping Factor
- >120 @ 4 ohms / 50 Hz
- >60 @ 2 ohms / 50 Hz
- Input Range: 100mV - 4V RMS
- Height: 2.05"
- Width: 7.09"
- Depth: 6.85"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above