Sonance 10" Outdoor Granite Rock Subwoofer, Model RK10WGR
The Sonance RK10w is a realistic-looking rock subwoofer compliment to the Sonance
RK63, RK83 and other outdoor speakers. The RK10w features a built-in crossover
that accepts a 4-conductor wire from a zone amplifier and provides high pass
filtered speaker level outputs for the main speakers. Powerful bass frequencies
are reproduced by a ported, weatherproof 10-inch (254mm) polypropylene cone
woofer while the main speakers playback upper bass through high frequencies.
Adding the RK10w subwoofer improves bass impact and authority while allowing
the main speakers to handle more power and have better clarity and lower distortion.
- Rock-like appearance and finish blends-in with outdoor environments.
- Higher performance than typical outdoor speakers.
- Wide-angle dispersion.
- Weather-resistant polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround delivers
- Woofer: 10” (254mm) black polypropylene cone, dual voice coil, with
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 150Hz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 150 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Crossover Frequency: 150Hz (low-pass), 150Hz (high-pass)
- Height: 16-7/8"
- Width: 19-3/8"
- Depth: 14-3/8"
- Unit: 20 lbs
- Shipping: 25 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Five Year Limited