APC 120V Back-UPS 350 - BE350G
- Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection
Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB connectivity
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty
Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Battery replacement without tools
Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
Protection from surges, spikes and even lightning is guaranteed!
- Resettable circuit breaker
Instead of a hard to find fuse, there is a push-button circuit breaker for easy recovery from an overload or short circuit.
- Output Power Capacity 390 Watts / 650 VA
- Max Configurable Power 390 Watts / 650 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage 120V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) 60 Hz
- Waveform Type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections
- (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- (4) NEMA 5-15R (Surge Protection)
- Nominal Input Voltage 120V
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Input Connections NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- Input voltage range for main operations 88 - 139V
- Maximum Input Current: 12A
- Input Breaker Capacity: 15.0 A
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Typical recharge time 16 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery RBC17
- RBC RBC™ Quantity 1
Communications & Management
- Interface Ports USB
- Control panel LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Building Wiring Fault
- Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating 375 Joules
- Filtering Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
- Data Line Protection Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-45 connector),Network line - 10/100 Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45 connector),Coaxial cable for CATV/SATV/modem/Audio-Video (coax connector)
- Operating Environment 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Operating Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
- Operating Elevation 0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)
- Storage Temperature 5 - 113 °F (-15 - 45 °C)
- Storage Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
- Storage Elevation 0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit 45.00 dBA
- Online Thermal Dissipation 15.00 BTU/hr
- Regulatory ApprovalsFCC Part 15 Class B,FCC Part 68,TUV,UL 1778
- Standard Warranty 3 years repair or replace
- Environmental Compliance RoHS
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 12.6"
- Unit: 14.3 lbs.
- Shipping: 15.87 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty(authorized online retailer): 3 Years