Blackberry Torch AT&T Wireless Cellular Phone - 9800TORCHWH
- Maximized Multimedia
- Memory With 8 GB of memory, expandable up to 32 GB with a microSD
card, feel free to immerse yourself in all that inspires you.
- Pinch and zoom Use your fingers to pinch a screen for a zoomed
out effect and expand two fingers to zoom in.
- Enhanced music player Thanks to BlackBerry® 6 and a large screen,
you can experience a full-featured music player that allows you to see
full album art and track listings in portrait or landscape.
- 5 MP Camera With a 5 MP camera with flash, continuous auto-focus
and image stabilization, plus 11 photo modes and video recording, it's easy
to capture those spontaneous moments.
- Integrated Social Feeds Bring your sources of inspiration together.
Gather and filter all your social network and RSS feeds in one view. Or spread
your own inspiration - update multiple social networks with a single post.
- Faster, Richer Browsing Manage multiple open websites with tabbed
browsing. Bookmark your favorite sites with branded icons and customizable
names, and access them right from the home screen. Just a few of the great
features from BlackBerry 6.2
- Battery life Talk business. Talk evening plans. Just talk. With 5.8
hours of talk time, you don't have to pick and choose. Feel like just listening
instead? Enjoy up to 30 hours of music and 6 hours of video playback.
- 5.8 Hours of talk time
- 30 Hours of music playback
- Graphical Menus More intuitive, the newly created BlackBerry 6 icons
and graphics are designed to work the way you do.
Power you need
- 1300 mAHr removable/rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Talk time: Up to 5.5 hours (GSM®), up to 5.8 hours (UMTS®)1
- Standby time: : Up to 18 days (GSM), up to 14 days (UMTS)1
- Music playback: Up to 30 hours
- Video playback: Up to 6 hours
Loads of memory
- 512 MB onboard memory
- 4 GB eMMC + 4 GB media card included
- Expandable memory with support for microSD cards up to 32 GB
Find your way
- Built-in GPS functionality
- Includes BlackBerry® Maps
Covered by Wi-Fi
- 802.11 b/g/n
- WPA / WPA2 Personal and Enterprise
- Cisco CCX certified
- Wi-Fi® access to BlackBerry® Enterprise Server
- Wi-Fi access to BlackBerry® Internet Bundle
- Support for UMA (carrier-dependent)
Typing & navigation that suits your life
- Touch screen with on-screen keyboard: portrait SureType®, QWERTY and multi-tap,
landscape QWERTY Slide-out QWERTY ESC key to right of trackpad Menu key to
left of trackpad Keyboard backlighting
Capture the moment
- 5 MP camera 2X digital zoom Continuous auto focus Image stabilization Flash
Multiple picture-taking modes Video recording
- 3.2" HVGA+ 480x360 pixel color display 3.18" (measured diagonally) Light-sensing,
proximity-detecting screen User-selectable font size
Impressive music & video
- Video formats: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV3 Audio formats: MP3, AMR-NB, AAC-LC,
AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, WMV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack Built-in speakerphone M3/T3 (open position) rating
for hearing aids
- Choose your alerts, don't miss a thing
- Your security
- Bluetooth essentials
- Carrier networks
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Depth: 0.57"
- Height: 4.37"
- Width: 2.44"
- Depth: 0.57"
- Height: 5.83"
- Width: 2.44"