Viking 36" Professional Series Electric Radiant Cooktop, Model VECU1666BSS
The electric cooktops' QuickCook™ surface elements and high infrared transmission
make for fast cooking, while the durable glass ceramic top allows for easy cleanup.
- QuickCook™ Surface Elements
Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with our QuickCook(TM) surface
elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology elements - elements
reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Bridge Element
Combine two elements for a continuous cooking surface with the bridge element
creating a continuous heated surface.
- Glass Ceramic Surface
Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass
ceramic top and removable knobs. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface is extremely
durable for easy cleanup.
- Six elements
- Left front (dual element)—8-1/4” 2,200 watts – 4-3/4” 750 watts
- Left rear—6-1/2” 1,500 watts
- Center front—7” 1,800 watts o Center rear—7” 1,800 watts
- Bridge—800 watts
- Right front—6” 1,200 watts
- Right rear (dual element)—9” 2,500 watts – 6” 1,000 watts
- Dimensioned to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Updated commercial-type styling incorporates refined detailing
- QuickCook™ surface elements utilize ribbon element technology to reach full
power in about 3 seconds
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic top offers excellent cleanability
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-toturn safety feature
- Overall Height (from bottom):
- To top of knobs 5” (12.7 cm)
- To top of cooking surface 3-1/16” (7.8 cm)
- To bottom edge of frame 2-13/16” (7.1 cm)
- Overall Width: 36.75"
- Overall Depth (from rear): 21"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Parts