Microsoft Windows 7 Professional OEM - FQC04649
Windows 7 Professional has everything you need for work and home, including
all the Home Premium features you love and the business features your work demands.
Connect to company networks easily and more securely and share files across
the various PCs in your home. In addition, you can run many Windows XP productivity
programs in Windows XP Mode and recover your data easily with automatic back-ups
to your home or business network.
- Get more advanced networking
- Use XP Mode with numerous programs
- Recommended for businesses
- This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer.
- 90 days of Microsoft Support Services included.
- Simplify everyday tasks by finding something instantly, comparing documents
side-by-side, or opening your favorite file in just two clicks
- Watch Internet TV; pause, rewind, and record TV, movies, and other video
content; or use Touch to interact with your PC in new ways
- Run many existing productivity and business programs designed for Windows
XP—if not pre-installed, it can be downloaded free from Microsoft.
- Take advantage of the powerful diagnostics and troubleshooters built into
Action Center to resolve many computer problems on your own
- Interact with any compatible device connected to your computer—see
device pictures and status and run common tasks from a single window
- Back up your files to an external hard drive, secondary hard drive, writable
CD or DVD, or to a network location
- Use Windows Search from the Start menu to instantly locate and open virtually
any file on your PC—from documents to emails to songs—just by typing
a word or two
- Use HomeGroup to connect your PCs running Windows 7 to a single printer
- Processor:1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit);
for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
- Media Drive: DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Sound Card: Music and sound require audio output
- Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
- Additional System Requirements:
- Windows XP mode requires at least 2 GB of RAM (32-bit)/3 GB RAM (64-bit)
and 15 GB of available disk space.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration.
Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory
and advanced graphics hardware.
- Other System Requirements:
Additional requirements to use certain features: Internet access (fees may
apply). Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory
and advanced graphics hardware. For some Windows Media Center functionality
a TV tuner and additional hardware may be required. Windows Touch and Tablet
PCs require specific hardware. HomeGroup requires a network and PCs running
Windows 7. DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive. Music and
sound require audio output. Product functionality and graphics may vary based
on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.