Pac Audio Volkwagen Radio Replacement Interface With Navigation Outputs -
Provides navigation trigger wires and timed accessory output for replacing
the factory radio and retains the factory installed amplified audio system.
Use with a steering wheel interface module to retain function of select factory
controls (Please see the compatibility notes section for further details).
- Keeps Data-Bus Intact for Vehicle Service & Emissions Testing
- Built in SWI-CAN
- Data controlled RAP accessory output wire
- Data controlled parking brake wire
- Data controlled reverse trigger wire
- Data controlled vehicle speed sense wire
- Data controlled illumination output wire
- Retains factory-installed amplifier (select vehicles; see Compatibility
- Volkswagen CC 2009 -2011
- Volkswagen Eos 2006 - 2010
- Volkswagen Golf 2002 - 2011
- Volkswagen GTI 2006 - 2011
- Volkswagen Jetta 2002 - 2011
- Volkswagen Passat 2002 - 2010
- Volkswagen Rabbit 2006 - 2010
- Volkswagen Tiguan 2009 - 2011
- Volkswagen Touareg 2004 - 2010
- 2011 Jetta: Does not currently provide a reverse output trigger
- 2010+ Vehicles: The C2R-VW2 does not retain the digital amplifier
in Dynaudio systems
- 2002-2005 Vehicles: In these year vehicles the C2R-VW2 does not provide
a Reverse output trigger. This signal is unavailable on the data bus. You
must be replacing a factory Double-DIN radio. If the vehicle came equipped
with a Single-DIN radio, the C2R-VW2 is not compatible.
- 2004-2007 Touareg: Does not retain digital audio amplified system
seen when the vehicles is equipped with factory navigation radio
Steering Wheel Control Notes
- 2002-2005 vehicles (excludes Touareg): Can program track up & down
and volume up & down.
- 2006-2010 vehicles with Eight button SWC (excludes Touareg): Can
program volume up & down, phone button and star button without effecting Multi-Function
Display (MFD). Arrow up & down can be programmed but will control MFD.
- 2009-2010 vehicles with 12 button SWC (excludes Touareg): Can program
left hand side of steering wheel volume up & down, track left & right, phone
and mute buttons without effecting MFD. Arrow up & down on right side can
be programmed but will control MFD.
- 2004-2010 Touareg: Can only program volume up & down