JL Audio 12" W0v3 Series Mobile Subwoofer, Model 12W0V34
W0v3 Subwoofer Drivers
The term “overbuilt” gets thrown around a lot, but in the case of the W0v3's,
it actually applies.
With beefy voice coils and our patented Elevated Frame Cooling, they're certainly
capable of handling power. They also offer best-in-class excursion capability,
with motors refined using our exclusive DMA modeling system for increased output
and better sound quality.
The W0v3's incorporate a new terminal and a lead-wire system woven into the
spider, along with a new metallic silver frame finish that looks great in any
When the going gets loud, the W0v3's are built to perform like no other woofers
in their price class, making them ideal for those seeking high performance from
an affordable subwoofer system.
- DMA Optimized Motor System
DMA Optimized Motor System Highly optimized motor system delivers linear motor
force over a wide range of excursion and power levels to reduce distortion.
- Most Real Excursion in its Class
The W0v3's offer more linear excursion than our original W6 subwoofers, at
less than half the price!
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
(U.S. Patent #6,219,431) Creates a pathway for high-velocity air to flow directly
across the top-plate and onto the voice coil.
- Insanely Great Bass in Small Enclosures!
For maximum application flexibility, W0v3's are designed for use in compact
sealed or medium-size ported enclosures.
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 28.43 Hz
- Electrical “Q” (Qes): 0.715
- Mechanical “Q” (Qms): 10.709
- Total Speaker “Q” (Qts): 0.670
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 2.530 cu. ft. / 71.64 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.45 in. / 11.4 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.221%
- Efficiency (1W/1m)**: 85.64 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 74.509 sq. in. / 0.0481 sq. m.
- DC Resistance (Re): 4.280 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 300W
- Driver Displacement: 0.048 cu. ft. / 1.36 liters
- Overall Diameter: 12.52"
- Mounting Depth: 5.40"
- Unit: 8.11 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs