All-Clad Stainless Steel 7" French Skillet - 8701004416
In 1971, All-Clad Metalcrafters began producing professional bonded cookware.
Thanks to its exemplary cooking performance, it continues to be the choice of
the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts. All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted
in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel, just as it has been for
the last 40 years.
On this, the 20th anniversary of the Stainless collection's introduction, we
are pleased to present the reinvention of a classic.
The French Skillet features a large surface area and round sides that hold
in heat and liquids while preventing splattering, making the pan ideal for searing,
browning and pan frying a wide range of foods, including eggs and meats. The
round sides allow for large quantities of food to be easily flipped,and facilitates
easy basting while cooking, yielding superb results full of flavor and color.
- More comfortable handles
- PFOA-Free, dishwaser safe nonstick coatin
- Engraved capacity marking
- Lids now made in the USA
- Premium packing with giftable bag
- Premium tri-ply construction throughout the pan delivers even heat distribution
- without hot spots
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick available in select pieces
- Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Height: 1.5"
- Diameter: 8"
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs