Slingbox Solo Network Media Player - SB260100
Never miss your home TV shows, regardless of where you are. With the Slingbox®
SOLO take your TV with you on the road. Easily connect the Slingbox SOLO to
practically any one of your home-theater devices and watch your standard-definition
(SD) or high-definition (HD) TV shows, sporting events, or special programs
on your computer or mobile phone* over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
- Easily Connect
Connect to one HD or SD device in your home theater, such as your DVR, digital
cable set-top box, or satellite receiver.
- Take Control
Take complete control of your TV via the Web with the comprehensive and easy-to-use
on-screen remote control and Electronic Program Guide (EPG).
- Sit Back and Enjoy
Watch your favorite shows in crisp SD quality over the Internet via your desktop,
Mac, laptop, or mobile phone—from anywhere, anytime.
- Full Set of Pass-Through Connections
Easily connect to one of 5,000 compatible standard-definition or high-definition
devices. Component, composite, and S-Video connectors.
- Slingplayer EPG and Remote Control
View your TV programming schedule with the electronic program guide (EPG).
Change channels, pause, fast forward or rewind, and set up DVR recordings
with the on-screen virtual remote control.
- Slingstream Video Streaming Technology
Ensures the clearest picture possible at any given location.
- Streaming Video Buffer
Pause, rewind, or fast forward live TV, even if you are not connected to a
DVR at home.
*This feature is only available for Windows computers.
- Slingplayer Software
Watch and control your TV and all of its programming on compatible iPhone,
iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Symbian, or Palm OS mobile devices*.
Watch on an Internet-connected TV with Google TV or Boxee Box.
* Download sold separately
- Windows and Mac Support
Access your Slingbox via any high-speed Internet-connected Windows or Mac
laptop or desktop.
SlingPlayer™ System Recommendations
- Network Bandwidth
- SD Streaming: 600 Kbps or higher
- Mobile Streaming: 150 Kbps or higher
- Minimum PC Requirements
- SD Streaming: Pentium 4 class or equivalent with 256 MB RAM
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 with latest
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer Version 7 or higher, Firefox
Version 4 or higher
- Minimum Mac Requirements
- SD Streaming: Intel-based Mac with 2 GB of RAM
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.5.7 (Leopard) or later
- Browser Support: Firefox Version 4 or higher, Safari Version
4 or higher
Supported Audio and Video Sources (Any of the following)
- Basic Cable TV Set-top Box
- Digital Cable Set-top Box
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) such as TiVo, Comcast, ReplayTV, DISH or one
provided by your cable/satellite provider
- DVD Player/Recorder
- HD component input support with resolution up to 1080i (down-converted for
- Satellite Receiver such as DIRECTV or DISH
- Video/Security Camera
- Windows Media Center
- Slingbox SOLO
- AC adapter (100-120V, 50-60Hz)
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Composite AV cable
- Remote control IR cable
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts