Pioneer 6.5" Component Car Speaker Package - TSA1604C
Pioneer's Sound Concept
The "Open & Smooth" sound concept of our industry-leading speakers delivers
both sonic excellence and performance. The open-staging and smooth transition
of driver response makes for an immersive experience that is truly the ultimate
Carbon Graphite IMPP Interlaced Aramid Fiber Cone
This IMPP cone is designed with long aramid fibers to provide strength and durability
that powerful bass sound requires. The revolutionary durable, yet lightweight
IMPP cones significantly reduce mid-to-low range distortion and reproduce sound
staging to a natural effect. The high-density compressed internal architecture
is resilient, handles high power well, and transfers sound quickly. The result
is a fullbodied, rich sound character with midrange depth that conventional
IMPP cones cannot match.
Soft-Dome Diaphragm Midrange
For a smooth off-axis response, the speakers include a soft dome midrange driver
utilizing a wave guide enclosure. The design enables mid and high frequencies
to be projected in a uniform and wide dispersion pattern, resulting in a smooth
on- and off-axis response.
Low Crossover Frequency
Pioneer extends tweeter performance to much lower frequencies, creating a wider
response with fuller midrange fidelity and clear, accurate vocals.
- 350 Watts Max Power
- Carbon Graphite IMPP Cone with Interlaced Aramid Fiber Provides Strength
and Rigidity for Full-Bodied, Rich Sound
- Soft Dome Tweeter with Wave Guide for Increased Sensitivity
- Sound absorbing material
- Light Weight Elastic Polymer Surround for high sensitivity
- 14% larger woofer cone - the new TS-A1604C and TS-A1684R have larger cones
than conventional speakers, yet they fit into the exact same cut-out dimensions.
The result is deeper low-range sound reproduction.
- Size: 6-1/2", 3/4"
- Max. Music Power (Nominal): 350 W (50 W)
- Cone Material: Carbon Graphite-Aramid IMPP
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 29 kHz
- Sensitivity: (1 W/1 m) 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Mounting Depth 2-1/8", 3/4"*
- Cut-out: 5"
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs