Kicker 6x9" KS Series 3-Way Coaxial Speakers - 11KS693
Clear, crisp sound from car speakers doesn’t have to be a dream anymore because
KICKER is making it simple to have some of the loudest and most remarkable coaxials
ever hidden behind the door of a vehicle.
KS-Series Coaxial Speakers and 3-Way System are KICKER’s primary drop-in replacements,
definitely giving mediocre factory sound a serious upgrade.
“You won’t lose the subtleties and will keep dynamic, exciting sound,” KICKER
founder and President Steve Irby said.
The exceptional KS-Series of speakers utilizes massive motor structures that
provide ultimate power handling and high efficiency for louder, clearer sound.
KICKER’s exclusive Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology allows for high excursion
and superior bass response, while the tapered polymer cones with tough Santoprene®
surrounds deliver smooth midrange frequencies for the most accurate musical
The calibrated Kaladex-dome tweeters (half- or three-quarter-inch) with stout
neodymium magnets and phase alignment reveal every detail, adding to the live-performance
realism provided by the KS-Series of mobile speakers.
- Drop-in factory upgrade for easy fitment into any vehicle
- Massive motor structure provides ultimate power handling, high efficiency
and premium performance
- Extended Voice Coil (EVC™) technology for high excursion and superior bass
- Tapered curvilinear polymer cone with Santoprene® surround provides smooth
transition from mid to high frequencies for accurate reproduction of the complete
- Calibrated-dome tweeters with phase alignment reveal every detail
- Woofer: 6x9"
- Mid: 1"
- Tweeter: 0.75"
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Max Rec Amp Power (watts PEAK/RMS)*: 300/100
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m): 92
- Frequency Response: 30-21k
- Grilles: Yes
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6x8-9/16
- Mounting Depth: 3-3/16"