Drobo FS 5-Bay Storage Array, Model DRDS2A24/DRDS2A21
The all-in-one Drobo FS is perfect for any connected home, home office, or
small office environment that needs a simple, safe device for sharing and backing
up files over the network. Like all Drobo storage products, Drobo FS provides
redundant data protection without the complexities of RAID. Just plug in your
Drobo FS and your data protection is all set up with no configuration required.
This is called BeyondRAID technology. You'll call it peace of mind. Use the
free DroboCopy utility to create backups for every machine on your network,
or use your favorite backup software. Now with PC Backup, Drobo Dashboard 2.0
and 3TB drive support.
||Drobo, the company that revolutionized the storage industry with the ground-breaking Drobo line of products, has done it again. Drobo FS has everything you loved about the Drobo, but now with gigabit network access.
- Device Type: NAS server
- Host Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
- Modules Qty: 5 (max)
- Type: Serial ATA
- Controller Interface Type: Serial ATA-300
- Data Transfer Rate: 300 MBps
- Max Storage Devices Qty: 5
- Type: Network adapter
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Network / Transport Protocol: DHCP, SMB
- Network Services Compatibility: DHCP, Microsoft CIFS, Server Message
Block (SMB), Apple File Protocol (AFP)
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Bays: 5 (total) / 5 (free) x hot-swap - 3.5"
- Interfaces: 1 x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45
- Power Device: Power adapter - external
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
Software / System Requirements
- OS Required: Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows
Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Height: 7.3"
- Width: 5.9"
- Depth: 10.3"
- Unit: 7.9 lbs
- Shipping: 10 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts