All-Clad Stainless 8" Nonstick Fry Pan, Model 8701004451
In 1971, All-Clad Metalcrafters began producing professional bonded cookware.
Thanks to its exemplary cooking performance, it continues to be the choice of
the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts. All-Clad cookware is still handcrafted
in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, with American-made steel, just as it has been for
the last 40 years.
On this, the 20th anniversary of the Stainless collection's introduction, we
are pleased to present the reinvention of a classic.
A kitchen staple in a variety of sizes, the fry pan is ideal for searing, browning
and pan frying everything from eggs to meats. The fry pan features a flat bottom
and flared sides that make tossing foods effortless and allows for easy turning
with a spatula. Great for cooking at high heat with oils to develop foods with
full, rich flavor, color and crisp texture.
- Premium tri-ply construction throughout the pan delivers even heat distribution
- without hot spots
- Dishwasher safe
- Non-stick available in select pieces
- Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Size: 8"
- Dimension (in.): 8.5 x 1.5
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Options: No Lid
- Designed to deliver consistently exceptional culinary results, All-Clad's
unparalleled level of durable craftsmanship and performance is guaranteed
to last a lifetime.
Before the first use:
Simply wash your pan in warm, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Rinse
in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Preheat your cooktop on low to moderate heat. All-Clad is designed to distribute
heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking. High heat should
only be used for boiling.
- Use 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil or butter to minimize sticking.
- All-Clad recommends using low to medium heat when cooking with our pans.
- Overheating can cause brown or blue stains to appear. Food films, if not
removed, will cause discoloration on the pan once it is reheated. Large amounts
of iron content in your water may cause your pan to look rusty.
- To avoid small white dots or pits from forming in your pan, bring liquids
to a boil or wait until food starts to cook before adding salt. Pitting does
not interfere with cooking performance but can diminish the beauty of your
- Oven and broiler safe.
- No fat is necessary on our nonstick products, but is recommended for flavor
- We do not recommend any aerosol cooking spray on our nonstick cookware.
Using these will void cookware warranty.
- Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Oven safe up to 500°F. Do not use under broiler.
- To avoid warping, never place a hot pan under cold water. Allow pan to cool
prior to cleaning.
- For nonstick surfaces, wash with warm, soapy water after each use.
- For stainless steel surfaces, we recommend All-Clad cookware cleaner which
is a nonabrasive and non-chlorine cleanser.
- To clean using All-Clad cookware cleaner, immerse the pan in warm water.
Form a paste with the cleaner. Apply the paste using a soft cloth, rubbing
in a circular motion from the center outwards. Wash in hot, soapy water and
dry immediately to prevent water spotting.
- Nylon scrubbing pads can be used on the interior of All-Clad products. Use
a sponge or soft cloth on exterior surfaces. DO NOT use oven cleaners, steel
wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or detergents containing chlorine
- To prevent water spotting, after washing, rinse in hot water and dry immediately.
- Dishwasher safe.