Kicker Power Series 2 Ohm Coaxial Speaker System - 10PS5250
The KICKER PS5250 speaker system is designed to withstand the brutal rigors
of the elements and handle anything Mother Nature is capable of dishing out.
The highest-grade, weather-resistant materials and adhesives were used throughout
the design process to create a speaker system for the long haul.
The PS5250 employs a sophisticated, rare-earth neodymium magnet structure.
Pound for pound, the neodymium structure is 10-times more powerful as a standard
ceramic magnet, allowing high output with extremely low weight. This high magnetic
strength and low weight deliver superb transient response and high vocal articulation
for the utmost in tonal clarity.
Its advanced midrange and tweeter motor technology has been highly refined
using the latest available CAD and FEA computer software. PS5250s utilize extremely
light-weight, copper-clad aluminum voice coils for increased efficiency and
louder volume even when combined with a stock head unit. The mids’ powerful
motors also incorporate a finned aluminum heat sink to efficiently pull heat
away, increasing long-term power handling. PS5250 woofer cones are built with
durable, lightweight polypropylene materials attached to specially designed
inverted surrounds, providing the most cone excursion in a compact package.
The incredibly detailed, high-power, 20mm tweeters are bridge-mounted to suspend
them over the center of the midbass cones. In effect, the acoustically invisible
bridge stands up to extreme vibration encountered in the motorcycle/ATV environment.
It all helps to provide high-efficiency in a tweeter that reveals musical detail
and clarity at volume levels that can be heard over the roar of the road while
wearing a helmet.
A coaxial system with larger, conventional ceramic magnet assemblies adds
weight high on the bike, raising the bike’s center of gravity and potentially
causing a negative handling effect. PS5250 speakers weigh an amazing 12 ounces
each, which will not affect handling.
PS5250 coaxial speakers are now available in 4-Ohm resistance to be compatible
with 1998-2005 Harley-Davidson® and all Victory® OEM head units. They also come
in 2-Ohm resistance to be compatible with 2006-and-later Harley-Davidson OEM
head units, or conventional amplifiers that are 2-Ohm stable per channel.
They include specific replacement grilles for Harley-Davidson’s “Bat-wing”
Harley-Davidson is a registered trademark of Harley-Davidson Inc.
- Weather-proof, high-efficiency coaxials specifically created as fairing
drop-ins on motorcycles
- Also used with ATV, UTV, marine, or outdoor systems
- Available in 2-Ohm resistance for compatibility with 2006-newer Harley-Davidson®
OEM head units
- Extremely powerful to be heard over the roar of the road while wearing a
- Midbass’ neodymium magnet structure provides high output at low weight
- Incredibly detailed, high-power, 20mm neo-titanium-dome tweeters
- Bridge-mounted tweeters suspended over the midbass cone to limit extreme
- At a mere 12 ounces per speaker, a bike’s center of gravity remains low
for proper handling
- Weather-proof materials designed to withstand the outdoor elements
- Includes specific replacement grilles for Harley-Davidson’s “Bat-wing” fairing
- Woofer (in, cm) 5.25 (13.3)
- Tweeter (in, mm) 3/4 (20)
- Impedance (Ohms) 2
- Max Rec Amp Power (watts PEAK/RMS) 100/50
- Sensitivity (dB 1w/1m) 88.3
- Frequency Response (Hz) 60 - 20,000
- Mounting Hole Diameter (in, cm) 4 7/8 (12.4)
- Mounting Depth (in, cm) 2 3/16 (5.6)
- Grilles Fits Harley Bat Wing fairing. All other fairings must use
- Unit: 3 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts