Motorola Surfboard DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem - SB6121
Your customers want high-bandwidth data and multimedia services. Our easy-to-use SB6121 SURFboard® eXtreme Cable Modem helps you deliver. Harnessing the power of DOCSIS® 3.0, the SB6121 enables channel bonding of up to four downstream channels and four upstream channels—so you can offer your customers advanced multimedia services with data rates of more than 100 Mbps in each direction. Strengthen your broadband leadership. Count on the Motorola SB6121 to help you deliver innovative, ultra-broadband services to your premium customers.
Provide high speed Internet access to your customers with the Motorola SB6121 Surfboard Cable Modem. With the power of DOCSIS 3.0 it helps bond up to four downstream and four upstream channels, which enables you to offer faster, better multimedia services. Featuring an easy plug and play mode of operation, setting up the Motorola DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem is a child’s play. Its compact and sleek design ensures that you save on a lot of desk space when using this modem. The Motorola Extreme Cable Modem also features a front panel LEDs which indicate status and also help you in troubleshooting. Boost your existing Internet infrastructure with the DOCSIS 3.0 Surfboard Cable Modem and see your business grow with complete customer satisfaction. It is compatible with Windows OS, Mac and UNIX computers. Along with reliable Internet connection, the cable modem also ensures that the data usage is completely secure with Advanced Encryption Services (AES) traffic encryption.
Easy to Set Up and Use
- Plug and play installation
- Front panel LEDs indicate status and simplify troubleshooting
- Multi-language user guides
- Supports standard internet software
- User-friendly online diagnostics
- Stylish and space-saving enclosure
- Offers innovative, high-bandwidth data and multimedia services to customers
- Backward-compatible to DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 1.x and 2.0
Advanced Services Ready
- DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
- Channel bonding of up to 4 downstream and 4 upstream channels
- 1 GHz capable tuners
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6 to expand network addressing capabilities
Versatile and Convenient
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX computers.
- GigE (RJ-45) data port enable flexible, high-speed connectivity with Auto Negotiate and Auto MDIX
Reliable and Secure
- Enhanced security: supports Advanced Encryption Services (AES) traffic encryption
- Remotely configurable and monitorable using SNMP and TFTP
- Cable Interface: 75 ohms F-connector
- CPE Network Interface: 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Data Protocol: TCP/IP
- Frequency Range: DOCSIS 5-42 MHz (edge to edge), EuroDOCSIS and optional DOCSIS 5 to 65 MHz (edge to edge)
- Power: 9W (nominal)
- Output Impedance: 75 ohms (nominal)
- Input Power:
- North America: 105 to 125 VAC, 60 Hz
- Outside North America: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Regulatory: RoHS compliant, ENERGY STAR V2 , COC V3, Compliant per the “Code of Conduct on Energy Consumption of Broadband Equipment”, CMM, MEPS
- PC: 90496, Pentium, or later; Windows Vista™, 2000, XP or 7 or Linux® with Ethernet connection (older versions of Windows, although not specifically supported, will work with this cable modem)
- Macintosh: Power PC or later; OS 9 or higher, Ethernet connection
- UNIX: Ethernet connection
- Home Networking: Ethernet router or wireless access point
- Operating Temperature: 32 F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C)
- Storage Temperature: –22 °F to 158 °F (–30 °C to 70 °C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% R.H. (non-condensing)
- Height: 5.24"
- Width: 5.24"
- Depth: 1.65"