Energy Star Rated - Yes
Maytag Performance Series HE Front Load Lunar Silver Washer - MHWE251US
Sometimes laundry day comes multiple times a week. That's why this high-efficiency
front load washer faces your items head on! It's better built with stylish chrome
accents, 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, best cleaning in its class enabled by the PowerWash™
cycle and a 10-year limited parts warranty1 for long-lasting performance. It
also includes Maytag® Commercial Technology, Fresh Spin™ option, Advanced Vibration
Control™ technology and the NSF Certified Allergen cycle for optimal performance.
All while using 76% less water and 77% less energy. With features like these,
it's easy to get laundry done no matter what day it is.
- Best Cleaning in its Class Enabled by PowerWash™ Cycle Enabled by
the Power Wash cycle, this washer provides the best cleaning in its class.
- PowerWash™ Cycle Extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse power
out tough stains like coffee and soda as well as ground-in mud. Select washers
have a built-in water heater that delivers increased wash temperatures to
ensure better soil and stain removal.
- 3.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Maytag® Commercial Technology
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Washer Motor And Basket
- Fresh Spin™
- Advanced Vibration Control Gap dampers and springs to minimize movement
of the wash drum during spin cycle. Plus, enhanced software adjusts load distribution
reducing vibration and noise.
- Allergen Removal Washer Cycle A washer cycle that has been proven
to eliminate 95 percent of common allergens, such as dust mites and pet dander,
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - CEE Tier III Rated
- Reinforced, 6-Rib, Commercial-Grade Washer bBelt This washer belt
features 6 grooves for enhanced grip and is reinforced with metal to provide
long-lasting strength and reliability.
- 1200 RPM Spin Speed
- IntelliFill™ Water Level Sensor Select washers use built-in sensors
to detect the load size and automatically adjust water usage, which helps
- IntelliTemp™ Automatic Temperature Control
- Whites Cycle Cleans loads of soiled white fabrics with the addition
of bleach. An additional rinse helps to remove any remaining chlorine residue.
Uses hot temperatures, fast tumbling, longer wash times and an extra-high
spin speed for optimal cleaning.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Clean Washer Cycle With Affresh® Use this cycle once a month with
Affresh® washer cleaner, to eliminate odor-causing soap residue and mildew
that can build up as a result of regular everyday washing. This cycle uses
a higher water level and hot water to remove buildup.
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Sensor-Controlled Suds Detection
- Variable Temperature Settings Provides wash and rinse temperature
options for a variety of load types.
- Selectable Spin Speeds The spin speed is automatically selected
based on the wash cycle chosen. However, the spin speed can be changed if
- Delicate Cycle Low-speed tumbling and a medium-speed spin help to
gently clean and reduce wrinkles on special fabrics such as those labeled
Permanent Press or No-iron.
- Heavy-Duty Cycle Fast speed tumbling, increased wash time and an
extra-high spin speed combine to deliver excellent cleaning for heavily soiled
- 3-Tray Dispenser Drawer (Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener)
- Control Lockout
- Delay Start Option
- 12 Wash Cycles
- Cold Wash Cycle
Configuration And Overview
Energy And Resource Savings
- CEE Tier High Efficiency Level III
- Energy Star Qualified
Style And Extras
- Pedestal Options 15" with drawer, 10" no drawer
Cycle And Options
- Clean Washer Clean Washer with Affresh™
- Quick Wash/Rapid Wash Quick Wash
- Number of Cycles 12
- Unit: 191 lbs
- Shipping: 201 lbs
- Depth: 30.50"
- Height: 36"
- Width: 27"
- Install Depth Minimum: 30.50"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts
Note: Water hose sold separately. Basic