Elite 70" Black 3D LED HDTV - PRO70X5FD
For years, the name Elite has been synonymous with the industry’s reference
standard for the perfect television picture.
Blacks so deep, they disappear into the bezel. Whites so bright, they burn
your retina. And what seems like an infinite range of colors in between thanks
to the addition of yellow pixels to the standard RGB pixels others are so content
with. Elite is proud to introduce our biggest and most breathtaking television
ever in LCD. It will once again become the standard by which all televisions
will be judged.
All Elite LCD TVs are THX, THX 3D Display and ISF certified.
- Intelligent Variable Contrast
Intelligent Variable Contrast is what sets Elite LCD TVs apart from others
in the market. Coupled with RGB+Y, this unique technology enhances color gamut
range and automatically controls brightness and backlight to create depth
of color, brilliance, detail and black levels. No other television delivers
this unique combination of image enhancing technology into one set.
The Elite LCD TV adds a yellow sub-pixel to the standard red/green/blue color
palette. The addition of the yellow sub-pixel enables the reproduction of
a much broader range of colors.
- Precision Color Plus
The new Elite LCD TV, with its four pixel technology, enables image processing
with greater precision. With Precision Color Plus, each sub-pixel can be addressed
independently, creating more than 8 million dots on the screen.
FluidMotion, which combines an advanced frame creation system with Elite’s
unique scanning backlight technology, creates a greater than 240Hz effect—
improving picture clarity and smoothness in movies and sports content.
- Gen-Ten Panel
The Gen-Ten LCD panel uses UV2A technology to achieve a high aperture level.
This enables extremely high brightness that uses a unique structure, which
allows up to 20% more light to pass through than from conventional LCDs.
- Full Array LED
Light Emitting Diodes are evenly dispersed behind a diffuser, resulting
in more uniform and brighter lighting.
- Local Dimming
LED backlighting offers higher performance. Since the individual zones of
LEDs can be dimmed or brightened independently, the picture quality is dramatically
improved because black levels are higher.
- Size: 70" Class (69 1/2" Diagonal)
- Resolution: 2,073,600 pixels (1,920 x 1,080)
- TV-standard (CCIR): American TV Standard ATSC/NTSC System
- Receiving Channel
- VHF/UHF: VHF 2-13ch, UHF 14-69ch
- CATV: 1-135ch (non-scrambled channel only)
- Digital Terrestrial Broadcast (8VSB): 2-69ch
- Digital cable (64/256 QAM): 1-135ch (non-scrambled channel only)
- Audio multiplex: BTSC System
- Audio Out Wattage: 15W x 2 + 15W (WF)
- Back panel vertical inputs
- HDMI 1 HDMI in with HDCP, Audio in (Ø 3.5 mm stereo jack)
- HDMI 2 HDMI in with HDCP
- HDMI 3 HDMI in with HDCP
- HDMI 4 HDMI in with HDCP
- HDMI 5 HDMI in with HDCP
- AUDIO OUT Audio out (Ø 3.5 mm stereo jack)
- USB 1 Photo/Music/Video mode, Software update
- Back panel surface inputs
- COMPONENT COMPONENT in
- VIDEO 1 AV in
- VIDEO 2 AV in
- PC IN ANALOG RGB (PC) in (15-pin mini D-sub female connector),
- Audio in (Ø 3.5 mm stereo jack)
- RS-232C 9-pin D-sub male connector
- Back panel horizontal inputs
- ANT/CABLE 75O Unbalance, F Type x 1 for Analog (VHF/UHF/CATV) and Digital
- AUDIO IN Audio in (Ø 3.5 mm stereo jack)
- DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT Optical Digital audio output x 1 (PCM/Dolby Digital)
- ETHERNET Network connector
- USB 2 Photo/Music/Video mode, Software update
- OSD Language: English/French/Spanish
- AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 282W (0.13 W Standby with AC 120V)
- + 32°F to + 104°F (0°C to + 40°C)
- Height: 38.67"
- Width: 63.95"
- Depth: 3.03"
- Height: 40.05"
- Width: 63.95"
- Depth: 13.13"
- Without Stand: 94.8 lbs
- With Stand: 102 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Parts And Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above