Coby 40" LCD Black Panel HDTV, Model TFTV4028
Coby's 40" LCD TV offers a premium viewing experience, featuring brilliant picture, liquid-crystal display, and dual ATSC/NTSC tuners for great reception of digital signal (DTV-ready). With multiple HDMI digital connections and a 15-pin VGA interface, the TFTV4028 is perfect for use as a television or computer monitor, integrated full-range stereo speakers, AV inputs and digital noise reduction also included.
- 40.0" Widescreen TFT LCD (1080p)
- DTV-ready with dual ATSC/NTSC tuners
- HDMI digital connection for perfect AV signal transmission
- HDCP compliance for HDCP content support
- AV input jacks for use with media players, DVR/VCRs, video games, and more
- 15-pin VGA interface for use with computer systems
- Full-range stereo speakers (20W)
- Digital comb filter and noise reduction
- V-chip parental control, Closed-Caption, and Electronic Program Guide support
- Multi-language on-screen display
- Wall-mountable design (VESA 400mm x 200mm)
- Display Size: 40"
- Display Type: 40" Widescreen TFT LCD
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1
- Brightness: 500 cd/m^2
- Pixel Response Time: 6 ms
- Video System Standard: ATSC/QAM/NTSC
- Digital TV Input Format: 1080p (Native), 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Audio Output: Integrated Stereo Speakers; Digital Coaxial
- Video Input: HDMI (x3); RCA Component (x2) + Audio; RCA Composite (x2) + Audio; S-Video; 15-pin PC VGA + Audio; Coaxial Antenna
- Additional Functions: Electronic Program Guide; V-Chip Parental Control; Closed Caption Display; 3D Digital Comb Filter + 3D Noise Reduction; MTS (Stereo/SAP/Mono); Sleep Time
- OSD Menu Languages: English, Spanish, French
- Speaker Output: 10W x 2
- Certifications: ETL, HDMI, FCC
- Power Input/Output: Main Unit: AC 100~240V
- Battery Capacity: Remote: 2 x 1.5V "AAA"
- Height: 24.5"
- Width: 38.8"
- Depth: 4.25"
- Unit: 35.27 lbs
- Shipping: 42 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details