Sony Single Din Digital Media Receiver - DSXS310BTX
The DSX-S300BTX digital media receiver by Sony features Bluetooth® technology
that provides hands-free phone access and streaming audio ability. The integrated
USB Tune Tray connects and stores your iPod® behind the sleek flip-down faceplate,
eliminating visible wires. It also boasts innovative audio technology features
to create the ideal in-car sound experience.
- Flip-down Face with Front USB Input
The large 4-line OEL display makes it easy to read song information and the
front USB 1-wire input lets you connect, control and charge your iPod®1, iPhone®1,
Walkman® player or other compatible USB device.
- Integrated Bluetooth® technology
Taking calls and enjoying streaming audio has never been easier with the DSX-S300BTX
Digital Media Receiver with Bluetooth® technology. Connect compatible devices
and easily choose between Hands Free and Phone Book Access or Audio Streaming.
- Integrated Tune Tray
The Tune Tray compartment lets you easily connect, control and charge your
iPod®1, Walkman® or other compatible music devices via the USB 1-Wire input4.
Your player is secured inside, eliminating unsightly and distracting wires.
- Dual USB 1-Wire Inputs
Features dual USB 1-Wire inputs for iPod®1 and iPhone®, Walkman® player and
other compatible music devices4. Directly connect, charge, and control your
compatible digital music player via the USB jack internally and in the front
- Intuitive Search Features
Use Quick-BrowZer® feature to find music by artist, album, genre, song or
playlist. Jump Mode allows you to fast forward through a category in 10% increments
while the ZAPPIN™ feature can play a 6, 9, or 30 second intro clip to help
you find a specific song.
- SensMe™ App Music Channels
SensMe™ application can organize your music into playlists that perfectly
match your mood, scene and location, making it easier to choose the music
that fits the moment.
- Advanced Sound Engine
The Advanced Sound Engine uses EQ7 equalizer, adjustable LPF/HPF crossovers,
Listener Position calibration, DM+ advanced sound restoration, Rear Bass Enhancer,
and Dynamic Loudness volume leveler to create an ideal in-car listening environment.
- High-powered Expansion
Whether using the internal 52W x 4 high power amplifier for your speakers
or the 4 Volt Front, Rear and Sub RCA pre-amp outputs to feed an external
amplifier, you can dial in the output for optimum sound.
- Wireless Remote/Illumination
The included wireless remote lets you control the basic functions of your
DSX-S300BTX Digital Media Receiver while keeping your eyes on the road. Selectable
blue or red key illumination compliments vehicle interior lighting.
- Satellite Radio / HD Radio™ Ready
The DSX-S300BTX integrates seamlessly with Satellite Radio2 and HD Radio3
using Sony® Bus adaptors so you can receive digital satellite radio2 or HD
- Radio Data System
Radio Data System (RDS) feature displays radio broadcast information such
as artist and track information when listening to compatible AM/FM stations.
- Display Color : White DOT matrix
- Display Technology : OEL DOT matrix (Organic Electroluminescent Light)
- Text Displayed : Source, artist, track, playback time, menu, clock and Bluetooth®
- Text Lines : 4 lines of information
- Band : AM / FM
- Digital-to-Analog Converter : 24bit
- Equalizer : EQ7: 7 band EQ, +/- 6 dB at 40/63 Hz +/- 6 dB at 100/160 Hz
+/- 6 dB at 250/400 Hz +/- 6 dB at 630/1 kHz +/- 6 dB at 1.6/2.5 kHz +/- 6
dB at 4/6.3 kHz +/- 6 dB at 10/16 kHz
- Format(s) Supported : MP3/WMA/AAC files1
- Preout Impedance : 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage : 4 volt
- S/N Ratio : Audio Power: CEA2006 S/N 80 dBA
- Station Preset(s) : 18 FM / 12 AM
- Tuner Frequency Range : FM:Tuner Frequency Range(MHz): 87.5-107.9 AM:Tuner
Frequency Range(kHz): 530-1710
- Tuner Type : SSIR-EXA with RDS
- Volume Control : Tel/Nav Attenuation
- Tilt Range : 0-45° mounting angle
- Dimmer Adjust : Selectable Auto adjust or manual on/off
- Key Illumination : Switchable: Blue / Red
- On-Screen Clock : 12H
- Max power output : 52 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
- FM Usable Sensitivity : 10 dBf
- Frequency Response : FM: 20-15,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio : 70 dB (mono)
- Selectivity : 75 dB at 400 kHz
- Stereo Separation : 40 dB at 1 KHz
- Current Drain : 3 - 5 amps
- Input Voltage : 12 V DC car battery (negative ground)
- Output Power : 52W x4 Watts Max Power - CEA2006 Standard Power Output: 17
Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 4 channels driven from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
with less than 1% THD+N.
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) :
- Power antenna
- Amplifier turn on
- Antenna Terminal(s) : AM/FM Antenna Input
- Audio In :
- Front USB input
- Internal USB input
- Sony Bus terminals
- Digital Audio Input(s) :
- Ability to use all forms of USB devices may vary as not all devices
- This unit can be connected to the following iPods. Update your iPod
to the latest software before you use it.
- iPod Nano 1st generation*
- iPod Nano 2nd generation (aluminum)
- iPod Nano 3rd generation (video)
- iPod 5th generation (video)*
- iPod Classic
- iPod Touch
- This unit is compliant with MSC (Mass Storage Class) and MTP (Media
Transfer Protocol) type USB devices compliant with the USB standard. This
unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB hub.
- If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are
not covered in the owners manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- Infrared Port : Wireless remote input
- RCA Audio Output(s) : Front, Rear and Subwoofer RCA pre-amp outputs
- Remote Jack : Optional wired remote terminal
- USB Port(s) : USB - Full Speed
- Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles : A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)1.2
AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)1.3 HFP (Handsfree Profile)1.5 OPP
(Object Push Profile) PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Frequency Band : 2.4 GHz band (2.400 - 2.4835 GHz)
- Maximum Range : Line of sight approx. 10M (33ft)
- Modulation Method : FHSS
- Output : Bluetooth Standard Power Class 2 (Max. +4 dBm)
- Wireless Connectivity : Bluetooth Standard version 2.1 + EDR
- Unit: 2.44 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs