ClearSounds Amplified Freedom White Corded Phone - CSC1000
If you have special needs, this special phone system is the ultimate answer.
CSC1000 helps you overcome hearing and vision challenges.
Want to know who’s calling? Caller ID announces the number in a clear voice
and displays it on a large backlit screen. Need to be sure you’re dialing correctly?
An oversized, talking keypad confirms each key you press. The system features
eight photo dial buttons, so you don’t even need to know the numbers of your
friends and relatives. Just press a familiar face.
If you want to be sure you don’t miss your messages, the system’s simple digital
answering machine functionality makes message playback loud and clear. And if
you want to be sure your home or office is equipped with the ultimate communication
system, just look at the big, bold feature set only CSC1000.
- ClearDigital Power Delivers Maximum Clarity & Background Noise Suppression
- 125 dB SPL/48.6 dB with full range tone control
- Full duplex speakerphone in base (30 dB amplification)
- 8 photo frame buttons for easy one-touch dialing
- 95 dB adjustable ringer and bright visual ringer
- Talking Features: Caller ID, Keypad, Phonebook, and review
- Up to 48dB Adjustable Amplification
- Amplified digital answering machine
- Talking Caller ID
- Talking Keypad
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Extra loud ringer (Hi, Med, Lo)
- Adjustable ring tones
- Flashing ring signaler
- Big button dialing with backlit keypad
- 8 one-touch photo memory dial buttons
- 1 one-touch emergency dial button
- 1 one-touch voice mail dial button
- 2 Amplified jacks (2.5mm hands-free & 3.5mm audio)
- Optional vibrating pad offers silent ring signaling
- Last number redial
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid compatible
- Features IonArmour Natural Antimicrobial Protection
- Length: 9.25"
- Height: 2.25"
- Width: 6"
- Unit: 4 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts