Furman Ultra-Linear AC Power Source - ELITE20PFI
Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive
equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical
components, masking low level signals and crippling performance. This low level
content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in
audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. The Elite-20 PF i is so substantial
in its ability to unmask critical signal content, its performance is surpassed
only by the Furman Reference Series. With Furman's Ultra-Linear Filtering, televisions,
projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed pristine AC power.
For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it
should be — uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection featuring
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression
assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself
when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls,
no down time. Further, our famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy
viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater
lights are off.
The Elite-20 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering,
compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers
and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can
be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit.
The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your home's
incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices. The net effect
is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power and improved immeasurably
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 55 Amps peak charge surplus current
for power-starved amplifiers
- Ultrasonic bi-filtering isolates digital and video circuits from analog
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- Detachable module for telco surge suppression and 3 pairs of cable / satellite
TVSS isolated F-connectors
- 12 Volt triggering for remote control
- AC Current Capactiy:
- Input - 20 Amp capacity required
- Output - 16-20 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- > 40 dB from 5Khz. - 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from - 100 kHz. – 1GHz.
- Common Mode:
- >40dB from 10Hz. – 30 kHz.
- >20 from 40 kHz. – 1MHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- 1 (ultra-linear filtered outlet - front panel)
- 8 (ultra-linear filtered outlets with additional bi-directional ultrasonic
filtering for each analog or video components bank)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifier outlets – 4 amps RMS reserve - resistive
load - over 55 amps peak charge)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression:
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent
of actual load.
- Height: 4"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 14.75"
- Unit: 18 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited