Furman Linear AC Power Source - ELITE15PFI
Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive
equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical
components. This AC noise masks low level signals and cripples performance.
This low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and
ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman's
exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players,
amplifiers, and processors are fed linearlyfiltered AC power. This dramatically
reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions
or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or
audio system as it should be — uncompromised.
Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This
virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC
protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is
severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Further, our
famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack
or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off.
The Elite-15 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering,
compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers
and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can
be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit.
The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your home's
incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices. The net effect
is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power and improved immeasurably
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 45 amps peak charge surplus current
for power-starved amplifiers
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
- AC Current Capactiy:
- Input - 15 Amp capacity required
- Output - 11-15 Amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)
- Linear Noise Attenuation:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- > 40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz.
- >80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. – 1GHz.
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- 1 (ultra-linear filtered outlet - front panel)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlet - rear panel, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for
digital or video components, 2 switched via 12V trigger)
- 4 (power factor corrected amplifiler outlets - 3 amps RMS reserve -
resistive load - over 45 amps peak charge, 2 switched with 5 second delay
via 12V trigger)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression:
- 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown
- Cable / Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
- Power Consumption: 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent
of actual load.
- Height: 4"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 14.75"
- Unit: 15 lbs
- Shipping: 17 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Three Year Limited