Klipsch Gallery G-42 Black Sound Bar, Model G42BK
The time has come to kiss those under-performing TV speakers goodbye thanks
to the Klipsch® Gallery™ G-42 sound bar. Born to perform, this sleek
sound bar transforms average movie nights into out-of-this-world viewing and
- Cross-over home audio solution with left, right and center channel speakers
contained in one sleek cabinet
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Employs horn-loaded technology in an extremely thin speaker
- Dynamic 1" tweeters one each for left, right and center channels 3.5"
high-output woofers one each for left/right channels, two for center channel
- Sleek, minimalist cabinets
- Crossover Frequency: 2200Hz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 24kHz +/- 3dB
- High Frequency Driver: Three 1" (2.54 cm) Titanium diaphragm
compression drivers mated to 90° x 90° square Tractrix Horn
- Inputs: Single wire 5-way binding posts (3 sets)
- Low Frequency Driver: Four 3.5" (8.89 cm) active long-throw
IMG woofers (One each for left and right channels, two for center channel)
- Normal Impedance: 8 Ohms compatible
- Power Handling: 50W RMS / 200W Peak
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 V / 1 m
- Height: 6"
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 2.4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts