Hamilton Khaki Aviation Titanium Men's Watch - H70575733
Hamilton was founded in 1892 in Lancaster, PA, USA. Known for innovative design and watch technology, Hamilton is a member of the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch producer and distributor, with 157 production sites in Switzerland. The Swatch Group is the official timekeeper and data-handling operator for the Olympic Games and other major international sporting events. Hamilton also has a strong Hollywood presence with product appearances in over 300 movies.
- Dial window material type: Sapphire Crystal
- Case material: Titanium
- Band material: Black Textile
- Band length: Mens-Standard
- Dial color: Black
- Calendar: Date
- Movement: Automatic
- Water resistant depth: 100 Meters/330 Feet
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 years parts and labor