Wusthof Classic 4.5" Serrated Utility Knife - 4066412
Wüsthof's Classic series of knives features a traditional styling that makes it the most popular of the Wüsthof lines. The hand-forged and hand-honed blades are made from optimum quantities of high-carbon steel and a stain-resistant alloy, resulting in longer edge retention and easier resharpening. A computer-controlled grinding and polishing procedure ensures perfect tapering from bolster to tip for precision slicing. The weighted bolster gives the handle its heft and is considered a signature feature of Wüsthof knives. The fully visible tang on these knives is seamlessly encased in synthetic Hostaform-C handles, which are secured to the tang with three rivets.
The most versatile of all parers: for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as
well as cleaning and cutting vegetables.
- Pointed 4.5-inch blade great for small to intermediate cutting jobs
- Forged high-carbon stainless steel blade, hand-honed for razor-like sharpness
- Traditional-style composition handle is triple-riveted for strength and permanence
- Dishwasher safe
- Lifetime guarantee
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee
covering material and workmanship defects.
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.