Bose Lifestyle 135 Home Entertainment System - LS135
Presenting the Bose® Lifestyle® 135 home entertainment system. Enjoy spacious
home theater performance from one visible speaker and a wireless Acoustimass®
The system’s ability to deliver room-filling sound from one slim speaker is
made possible by Bose proprietary PhaseGuide™ sound radiators and TrueSpace®
signal processing. And the Acoustimass module contributes the deep low notes
that bring movies, TV shows and sports to life.
Setup is easier, too. Whether you place this soundbar on a table or wall-mount
it, Flexmount™ automatic placement compensation technology lets you experience
room-filling sound. And, because the Acoustimass module is wireless, you have
greater placement flexibility.
The Lifestyle® 135 system is easier to set up than conventional home theater
systems. You can connect up to 6 HD and music sources to the control console
– such as your Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box and gaming system – plus your
iPod® or iPhone®. It’s engineered with exclusive Bose Unify® technology, which
guides you through the setup process and even verifies the connections you make.
Bose Unify technology makes using and controlling your sources easier, too.
Clear onscreen menus provide all the information you need for the sources you’ve
The Lifestyle® 135 system also uses the ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system to
customize the sound to fit the unique acoustics of your room.
Hear the Lifestyle® 135 system for yourself and discover how Bose can change
the way you think about home theater.
- Bose® home theater sound from a soundbar that complements flat-screen TVs.
- Wireless Acoustimass® module reproduces resonant bass, adding depth and
impact to music, movies and games.
- Wireless technology allows flexible placement of Acoustimass module, optimizing
the system's aesthetic appeal.
- Rich, spacious sound extends beyond the physical size of the speaker through
proprietary Bose PhaseGuide™ sound radiators and TrueSpace® signal processing.
- Analyzes and adjusts the system's sound to the size, shape and acoustic
properties of your room with the ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system.
- Flexible speaker placement enabled by FlexMount™ technology, which adjusts
the sound based on the speaker's position—wall mounted or placed on a table.
- Guides you through setup with Bose® Unify® technology. It shows you the
right inputs and best connection options, and even verifies you've done it
correctly. Clear on-screen menus provide all the information you need for
the sources you've connected.
- Simple to connect up to 6 HD and music sources–such as your Blu-ray Disc™
player, cable box, gaming system and iPod® or iPhone®.
- Bose universal remote control and on-screen navigation menus make the system
easy to use. Works on radio frequency through walls and floors, and is backlit
for ease of use, day or night.
- Connect compatible Bose products to your Lifestyle® system with Bose® link
whole-home audio technology for listening in as many as 14 additional rooms—
In the Box
- Speaker array
- AcoustimassR module
- Universal remote control
- Control console
- Power supply
- HDMI cable
- Audio input cable
- AC power cord (3)
- AM antenna
- FM antenna
- ADAPTiQR audio calibration headset
- Dock for iPod or iPhone
- IR emitter cable
- Stereo audio cable
- Acoustimass module feet
- Speaker array extension feet
- USB flash drive
- Operating guide
- AA batteries
- Soundbar(L x W x H): 36.8”L x 4.9”W x 2.4”H
- Acoustimass Module(L x W x H): 14.7”L x 7.6”W x 11.1”H
- Dock(L x W x H): 0.7” x 3.2” x 2.9”
- Manufacturer's Warranty (Authorized Online Retailer): One Year Limited