Garmin Nuvi 3450 Portable GPS Navigation Unit, Model 0100000921
Thanks to Garmin Guidance 3.0, nüvi 3450 offers the most advanced mapping capabilities
available. And at just 9 mm, it’s also our thinnest navigator yet.
- Easily carry nüvi in your purse or pocket thanks to a design that's less
than 9 mm thick.
- View routes on the 4.3” (10.92 cm) touchscreen.
- Control nüvi easily using its responsive multi-touch glass display with
pinch to zoom.
- Get fast route calculations and address look ups with Garmin Guidance 3.0,
our most advanced mapping and navigation engine available.
- Avoid traffic tie-ups with optional Digital 3D Traffic, subscription-free
live traffic updates over the HD Radio broadcasting system.
- Know which lane to be in thanks to advanced lane guidance with Bird's Eye
and photoReal™ junction views.
- See landmarks and terrain in 3-D.
- See what's coming ahead with Enhanced Exit Services.
- Charge nüvi in its powered dock while driving.
- Navigate with 3-D Terrain
Garmin Guidance 3.0 allows you to quickly look up addresses and services and
be guided to your destination with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions
that speak street names. It comes preloaded with maps that feature 3-D landmarks
and terrain for North America. It also comes preloaded with more than 8 million
points of interest and offers the ability to add your own.
- Know the Lane Before It’s Too Late
Now there’s no more guessing which lane you need to be in to make an upcoming
turn. Available in select metropolitan areas, photoReal junction view makes
unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate. When you approach an
exit or interchange, nüvi 3450 will enter split screen mode and show you a
realistic depiction of junctions on your route, complete with road signs and
arrows that indicate the proper lane for navigation. Bird's Eye junction view
also is included for a top-down look at upcoming interchanges.
- Go Beyond Navigation
Point-to-point navigation is just the beginning. With an optional traffic
receiver, you can get traffic alerts that update every 30 seconds over the
HD Radio broadcasting system. The built-in microSD™ card slot lets you store
and use detailed cityXplorer™ maps or download custom voices and vehicles
for free from the Garmin Garage It also comes with a powered mount that charges
while you drive, as well as dual-orientation functionality that lets you hold
your nüvi vertically or horizontally for added convenience driving or walking.
nüvi 3450’s "Where Am I?" emergency locator provides your exact latitude and
longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest
hospitals, police stations and more. And Enhanced Exit Services tells you
what services you’re approaching on the highway.
- Display size: 3.7"W x 2.2"H (9.4 x 5.6 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type: multi-touch, glass, dual-orientation, WVGA color TFT
with white backlight
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- Waterproof: No
- High-sensitivity receiver: Yes
Maps & Memory
- Preloaded maps: Yes
- Includes lifetime map updates: : No
- nüMaps Guarantee: Yes
- 3-D terrain view: Yes
- 3-D buildings and landmarks view: Yes
- Built-in memory: Yes
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (Not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 100
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): Yes (internal and mount
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."):
- Voice-activated navigation (operate device with spoken commands):
- Traffic compatible (routes around traffic with a receiver and subscription):
Yes (receiver and lifetime traffic included)
- Lifetime traffic updates (receive free lifetime traffic updates): No
- Lane assist (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): No
- Junction view (displays junction signs): Yes (photoReal and Bird's
- myTrends™ (predicts your routes): Yes
- trafficTrends™ (calculates routes based on predicted traffic flow):
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): Yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): Yes
- Garmin nüLink! services: (receive accurate real-time travel information):
- XM® compatible for U.S: No
- Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads):
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address
& intersection): Yes
- Garmin Locate™ (marks position when removed from windshield mount):
- Enhanced pedestrian navigation (guides you as you walk around town):
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): Yes
- Exit services (tells you approaching services on highway): Yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): Yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: Yes
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout): Yes
- Alarm clock: Yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): No
- Garmin Garage™ vehicles compatible (download car-shaped icons to your
- Garmin Garage™ voices compatible (download custom voices to your device):
- Picture viewer: Yes
- MP3 player: No
- Audio book player: Yes
What's in the Box:
- nüvi 3450
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT North America (U.S, Canada and Mexico)
- Quick release powered mount with speaker¹
- Vehicle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 4.8"
- Depth: 0.35"
- Unit: 4.2 oz
- Shipping: 1 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Limited
Parts And Labor