Viking 30" Ultra-Premium T-Series Stainless Steel Outdoor Liquid Propane Gas
Grill, Model VGBQ3002RT2LSS
In addition to the superior features of the Viking premium grill, the Viking
ultra-premium outdoor gas grills feature a heavy-duty rotisserie and dedicated
smoker box burner to easily handle any grilling challenge.
- Installation Options
The choice is yours. Building-in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or
cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator Plates
Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our newly designed
stainless steel flavor generator plates. In addition to providing smokey flavor,
the plate generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from
- Numerical Thermometer
Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate
temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs!
- Electronic Ignition
Professional cooking is at your fingertips with the easy push button electronic
- 25,000 BTU SS Burner(s)
Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 25,000 BTU stainless steel
- Porcelain Coated Grill Grates
Untreated steel PERMENANTLY stains after one use. Porcelain coated steel grates
clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time.
- Removable Smoker Box
Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows you to smoke with wood
chips or you may enjoy extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Gourmet-Glow Infrared Rotisserie Burner
A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU
Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor
Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable
drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking.
Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the
- 30”W. w/two grill areas – 3.9 sq. ft. (563 sq. in.)
- Commercial styling and construction
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and
provides for a cooler sidewall
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of
grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or
allow heat to escape
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need
of an insulated jacket – a Viking exclusive
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- No assembly required
- Canopy has been designed for seamless fit and finish
- Knobs are cast metal for durability and all bezels match indoor range line
- All outdoor control panel graphics are permanently laser-etched at the factory
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing
easier temperature maintenance
- Stainless steel flavor-generator plates catch drippings, generate smoke,
minimize flare-ups, and allow for better heat control
- Perforated design allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire
- Burner flames are visible through perforations, allowing user to visually
monitor heat output and adjust to desired level
- Chrome-plated warming rack – reinforced by heavy-duty rack supports – can
easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional
- Rotisseries standard on all Ultra- Premium models; rotisserie system consists
of a 15,000 BTU Gourmet- Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie
motor, stainless steel 1/2” rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ballbearing rod support that provides
smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily
attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- 12,500 BTU burner underneath can be adjusted for maximum smoking performance
- Smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill
- Numerical thermometer gives precise temperatures for grilling, smoking,
- Easy maintenance and cleanup
- Extra heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food
from easily sticking; virtual non-stick surface creates optimal cooking
areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
- Burners are equipped with stainless steel drip guards to combat burner
clog and aid grease management by channeling liquids to the drip tray,
assisting in flare-up control
- Grease Control™ system consists of full-width removable stainless steel
drip tray, and individual removable trays within main tray
- Exclusive “trays within a tray” design channels liquids to the precise
drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because liquids are contained
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of drip
tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out
- Overall Width: 29.5"
- Overall Height
- Hood Closed: 26 7/8"
- Hood Fully Open: 33 3/16"
- Overall Depth from front of knobs: 32.75"