Le Creuset 3.5 Qt. Fennel Round French Oven - L25012269
Handcrafted one at a time inside our Fresnoy-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a
century, Le Creuset round French Ovens have been a fixture in homes and restaurants
around the world for generations. Their enduring quality, wide-ranging versatility
and stylish colors have made them indispensable in the kitchen and cherished
around the table.
With a full assortment of capacities (from the compact 1 quart to the family-sized
13 1/4 quart) Le Creuset round French Ovens offer the slow-cooking benefits
of enameled cast iron on the stovetop while serving as an ideal piece for presenting
a host of classic recipes at the table whether cooking for two on a busy
weeknight or preparing a delicious holiday feast for ten.
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for cooking on the stovetop
or finishing in the oven
- A durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel provides a smooth surface
for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Capacity: 3.5 Qt.
- Piece Count: 2
- Material: Cast Iron
- Recommended for: Slow cooking, Stews & Soups
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven &
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Height: 5.5"
- Width: 9"
- Depth: 11.12"