Le Creuset 6.75 Qt. Fennel Oval French Oven - L25023169
Le Creuset oval French Ovens build on the same quality and versatility of the
classic round French Ovens, with a range of capacities suited for a variety
of ingredients and recipes. The French Ovens blend the slow-cooking benefits
of enameled cast iron with a practical oval shape designed to accommodate larger
contents while maximizing side-by-side space on the stovetop.
Finished in a brilliant palette of Le Creuset signature colors, the oval French
Ovens are a perfect complement to any kitchen scheme and make a stylish addition
to any collection of Le Creuset enameled cast iron cookware.
- An elongated oval shape designed for longer cuts of meat
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for cooking on the stovetop
or finishing in the oven
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel provides a smooth surface
for cooking, as well as an optimal palette for food presentation
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Phenolic knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available
- Capacity: 6.75 Qt.
- Piece Count: 2
- Material: Cast Iron
- Recommended for: Slow cooking, Stews & Soups
- Heat Source: Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven &
- Cleaning: Dishwasher Safe
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Height: 7"
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 15.25"