Le Creuset Cobalt Silicone Pastry Brush - BB21230
The fine bristles and compact size of the silicone pastry brush offer precise
control for brushing on glazes or egg wash.
Whether brushing a beaten egg or milk glaze over a pastry, spreading homemade
tomato sauce over pizza dough or applying a light coat of oil to a skillet,
the silicone pastry brush is an ideal choice for delicate recipes. Its fine
bristles hold sauces and glazes evenly so they distribute ingredients smoothly
over the food's surface.
- Fine, flexible bristles resist shedding and are easier to clean than traditional
- Premium-quality silicone head is heat-resistant up to 482ºF/250ºC,
stain-resistant, non-abrasive and easily removable for dishwasher cleaning
- Resistant to odor and flavor absorption
- Wood handle washes easily by hand
- Recommended for: Brushing egg white or milk glaze over pastry
- Cleaning: Brush head is dishwasher safe; hand-wash wood handle
- Length: 6.75"
- Width: 1.13"