Spirit Fitness Exercise Bike, Model XBR25
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit semi-recumbent
bikes. Easy adjustments, bright LCD screens, a cooling fan, and mesh back seats
are standard on all models.
The XBR25 is our entry level semi-recumbent bike. This unit offers six programs
with extensive console feedback. We’ve integrated a swivel fan, reading rack,
an accessory holder, and dual beverage holders into the design for maximum convenience.
The 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen displays all pertinent information during
the workout and a summary of accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Console Feedback
All pertinent information is displayed during the workout and a summary of
accumulated data scrolls when you have finished.
- Cooling Fan
Cooling fans that swivel are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This
may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
- Contact Heart Rate
Conveniently located heart rate grips allow you to monitor your pulse.
This allows you to increase or decrease the resistance, based on where your
heart rate is.
Typically in any industry, frame construction quality increases as the price
point increases. Not so with XBR series. The XBR25 frame is as durable as
the other two models.
The seat is a high durometer foam pad, while the back rest is a nylon mesh
that allows air flow for added comfort.
There is a cable activated lever located on the left side of the seat that
allows you to adjust the seat location while seated.
- Foot Pedals
The 2° of inversion of each pedal places your body into an anatomically correct
position throughout the workout.
There are transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube
for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the
unit to your desired location.
- Console: 7.5" Blue Backlit LCD w/ Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs,
Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Heart: Contact
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: 24V AC
- Flywheel: 24 lbs., Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Back
- Adjustment: Cable-Activated Lever for Fore/Aft Seat
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Hill: This program follows a triangle or pyramid type of gradual
progression from approximately 10% of maximum effort (the level that you chose
before starting this program) up to a maximum effort which lasts for 10% of
the total workout time, then a gradual regression of resistance back to approximately
10% of maximum effort.
- Fat Burn: This program follows a quick progression up to the maximum
resistance level (default or user input level) that is sustained for 2/3 of
the workout. This program will challenge your ability to sustain your energy
output for an extended period of time.
- Cardio: This program presents a quick progression up to near maximum
resistance level (default or user input level). It has slight fluctuations
up and down to allow your heart rate to elevate, and then recover repeatedly,
before beginning a quick cool down. This will build up your heart muscle and
increase blood flow and lung capacity.
- Strength: This program has a gradual progression of resistance up
to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. This
will help build strength and muscular endurance in the lower body and glutes.
A brief cool down follows.
- Interval: This program takes you through high levels of intensity
followed by recovery periods of low intensity. This program utilizes and develops
your “Fast Twitch” muscle fibers which are used when performing tasks that
are intense and short in duration. These deplete your oxygen level and spike
your heart rate, followed by periods of recovery and heart rate drop to replenish
oxygen. Your cardiovascular system gets programmed to use oxygen more efficiently.
- Manual: The Manual program works as the name implies, manually. This
means that you control the workload and not the computer.
- Unit: 117 lbs.
- Shipping: 130 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Labor: 1 Year